Home

All-Madden Last Gen/PC User vs CPU sliders 1.0

This is a discussion on All-Madden Last Gen/PC User vs CPU sliders 1.0 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-20-2022, 06:01 PM   #1
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
All-Madden Last Gen/PC User vs CPU sliders 1.0

Version 2.0 based upon patch released on 7 September.

This is an early set. This game has some slight gameplay tweaks compared to last years but it's different enough that it warrants tweaked sliders.

Difficulty: All Madden

User/CPU

QB Accy: 30/50
Accuracy feels good. They seemed to spread out the awareness rating this year and it seems to actually affect CPU qbs. Lowering it to 40 on the CPU helps make players like Brady and Rodgers throw an inaccurate pass every once in a while. The user doesn't need much adjustment because the pass rush being so high means you'll see more passes affected by pressure.

Pass Blocking: 15/25(40)
Lowered it to better mimic next gen and the increased pass rush there. It can be hard to predict where pressure can come from and high rated players can get pretty consistent pressure. Raised it for the CPU especially if you user a pass rusher. If you don't use a pass rusher on defense lower it to 40 for the CPU.

WR Catching: 50/45

Run Blocking: 45/75
Run Blocking feels really good this year at default for user. CPU though needed a boost otherwise they average a Low YPC because their so indecisive.

Fumbles: 50/60

Reaction time: 90/99
Defense seems pretty good this year. The coverages seem stickier than in previous years. Defenders seem to attack the ball more while its in the air.

Int: 10/10

Pass Coverage: 40/35
It just seems to play better than it does at 50. Defenders seem to cover their guys better.

Tackling: 40/35

FG Power: 53

FG accuracy: 40

Punt power: 53
It seems kicking into the wind is super messed up this year and we are back to 5 yard punts in heavy wind.

Punt Accuracy: 50

Injuries: 55
Seems they really toned them down this year hence the higher than normal values.

Fatigue: 80
It's high so you get more rotation for running backs and they don't disappear late in the game.

Speed parity slider: 45
I think with the removal of the matchup stick it's gonna be harder to identify mismatches for the user on offense so having a guy get more open isn't as much of an issue. Its lower to mostly help the CPU. They don't really have a sense of what is NFL open meaning they don't throw into tight windows and will often check down instead or drop back forever. This gives a chance for CPU receivers to get more open if they have a speed advantage and hopefully take advantage of the opportunity.

Overall this game plays pretty good at launch but since nothing new was added to the gameplay this year it seems like it got some much needed under the hood tweaks. Nothing major but just enough to be noticable.

I only do coach suggestions when picking plays and I get nice competitive gameplay.

Feedback is welcomed.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Last edited by oneamongthefence; 10-27-2022 at 09:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2022, 01:49 AM   #2

oneamongthefence's Arena

Re: All-Madden Last Gen/PC User vs CPU sliders 1.0

Updated the 1st post

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2022, 05:34 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

How much rotation are you getting with your Rbs? Because I'm not seeing rotation at all with Fatigue tested at 50 and 65.

I will say the last gen defense is much better than current gen so far (I have both) in terms of reaction to the ball in man or zone. The run games aren't overpowering and it feels like it plays very clean with no cheats on All-Madden
Old 09-12-2022, 06:33 PM   #4
Just started!

OVR: 0

What do you recommend in terms of quarter length, play clock time, and penalties?
Old 09-20-2022, 02:08 PM   #5

oneamongthefence's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrockLobster69
What do you recommend in terms of quarter length, play clock time, and penalties?
I do 12 min quarters with 20 sec runoff. Penalties I leave mostly at default. Seems to get a decent amount this year.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2022, 02:09 PM   #6

oneamongthefence's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzdwfy
How much rotation are you getting with your Rbs? Because I'm not seeing rotation at all with Fatigue tested at 50 and 65.

I will say the last gen defense is much better than current gen so far (I have both) in terms of reaction to the ball in man or zone. The run games aren't overpowering and it feels like it plays very clean with no cheats on All-Madden
I have my autosubs for RBs set at 80/79. I have fatigue at 80.

Old 10-07-2022, 05:07 PM   #7
Rookie

Any tips for playing defense? I'm getting absolutely torched with this slider set. Played 4 games and in 3 of them the CPU is >500 yards of offense.
Old 10-24-2022, 12:52 AM   #8
Rookie

beech93's Arena

Any plans to update these for the latest patch? I'd be happy to help test as well since I play on PC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »