Home

Armor & Swords Pro & All-Pro Custom Madden 23 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Pro & All-Pro Custom Madden 23 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-06-2022, 11:06 PM   #401
Rookie

Heisman's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Swords Pro Custom Madden 23 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSide83
Gonna answer for him and keep it simple.
The gameplay. The hitting on 20 is miles better than 22. 22 bored me to death this year. Every game felt the same with pitcher duel after pitcher duel.

Went back and played 20 and felt like I was actually playing a baseball game again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
What he said. Just the best of the best all around also the classic roster community on 20 is second to none. And there is a post deadline 22 roster available if you want to start a brand new modern day franchise on 20.

And it plays amazing on the PS5. 60 FPS and Sounds of the Show.

22 is a beautiful game….but like Topside said a very sterile and stiff hitting engine. Ever since 21 the direction of the game has gone to a place I am not on board with.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I’m not trying to hijack this thread and I’m not trying to convince anyone different, but I’m sorry you guys feel this way. I just had a game that ended 10-9 on a walk off. 20 is an amazing game though no doubt. And I don’t blame you for sticking with it.

I’m going to wait for the patch and week 1 rosters to start my franchise. If the int problem isn’t solved I will follow Armor’s ratings edits and if the game is still in the same state the game is getting deleted off my PS5. With 2k around the corner I don’t have time to f*ck around with a broken mess. EA is basically hanging on by their fingernails with me.
NHL - Los Angeles Kings
MLS - Los Angeles Galaxy
EPL - Newcastle United
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2022, 11:34 PM   #402
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Armor & Swords Pro Custom Madden 23 Simulation Sliders For PS5/X Franchise Mode

I think you'll still see some bad games with ints but this as a whole cuts them down more often than not.That being said,I'm sure it's not likely to get to the NFL average of around 13 yr. per team without a patch.
Old 09-07-2022, 10:36 AM   #403
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
So I downloaded a roster where the author had reduced all the DBs ratings very similar to yours, as well as removed traits. I tried on All Pro (wanting better offense from the CPU) and initially I was thrilled. I was passing and finding guys in spaces and the dbs and linebackers weren;t jumping everything I threw. On the few times I messed up the timing they might jump the route but deflect it. It felt organic and good. I thought this was it.

But I made one mistake and they picked me off and took it to the house. I was like....yeah...I misread that and my timing was late. That was on me. But...the real damage was in the momentum swing. Because in the 2nd half, they started picking off everything....I mean everything. I quit the game in the 4th quarter when I threw my 5th interception...one of those tipped by the defender then caught by another things. It was absurd how the game flipped into what felt like old school All-Madden hijinks to make sure the CPU got the win. It was bad.

Why am I posting here? I guess I was wanting to get confirmation that you still believe AllPro is too jacked up for realism. I really dig Pro but I was finding the CPU was not very threatening on offense against me. I was using your sliders with some tweaks but I think I need to go back to square one and do your trait edits and such and try again.

does anyone have a modified player list on ps5?
Old 09-07-2022, 10:53 AM   #404
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Streaming Vikings year 1 vs Cowboys with Armors DB/LB tweaks. I’m using the exact OP with some very minor tweaks for my skill level (made CPU harder). I did a small test game and it felt really good so I’m super optimistic. Come check out how the game plays or just come hangout.

twitch.tv/tc020791
Old 09-07-2022, 02:33 PM   #405
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Had a tremendous game in the second VOD. Came down to the last play of the game. It was insane.

Mac Jones (cpu) and Cousins combined for 8TD and 0INT

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2022, 03:15 PM   #406
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godeep24
I’m learning that switching from classic passing to placement and accuracy helps the INT issue. The LBS are still jumping slants over the middle but the placement and accuracy is a way to combat that once you get the hang of it.

I’m honestly surprised so many people are using classic passing this year instead of the new mechanics which open up the passing game so much. I’ve been playing this game since the Commodore version and I am truly in awe of the passes I am able to make this year.

If you are like me and prefer ratings to matter more than stick skills then only use the placement option as it still incorporates the dice roll for accuracy on the throw.

Old 09-08-2022, 07:24 AM   #407
Rookie

Apologies if this has been asked/answered but should I edit the 3 attributes for my DBs/LBs as well? Or just AI ones? I feel like my defensive players are always less aggressive than the AIs and sometimes won't even make an attempt at a ball in the air
Old 09-08-2022, 07:35 AM   #408
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinnFTW
Apologies if this has been asked/answered but should I edit the 3 attributes for my DBs/LBs as well? Or just AI ones? I feel like my defensive players are always less aggressive than the AIs and sometimes won't even make an attempt at a ball in the air

Playing on Pro? Because on AP and AM you gotta user and switch.

If you are playing on Pro yes….make those edits for your guys.

I had three picks vs the Bengals last night.

An insane game btw. First game thus far this season where I had more than 1 pick.

I am very curious to see if and what the supposed big update today will bring in terms of tuning this issue of the CPU QB tossing far too many picks and hence why we have been doing this ratings workaround.

It is by no means a “cure” but it certainly has alleviated the issue most of the time.

Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »