Home

Most realistic All Madden simulation sliders ( From Jarrod21 black set)

This is a discussion on Most realistic All Madden simulation sliders ( From Jarrod21 black set) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-05-2022, 05:56 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9

So I know Jarrod hasn’t really done any sliders this year but I know he is planning on getting back to it with the new release coming up but he did help me kind of make a set early on in Madden 22 for the PS5 but I stopped months ago of course until recently my curiosity for Madden has increased with the news of Madden 23 so I decided to hop back on it and have been having a insane amount of fun using this set. This set is not easy , it’s very hard but gives the most realistic and sim results I have ever had while playing madden.

Now remember for these settings you need to put everything in at the games main menus before even going into franchise mode & import them once you get into franchise

I’m at work right now so doing this off memory will update later with exact numbers but was so excited I had to share this with guys who may still be playing Madden 22 & I will be plugging these into 23 to see how it works as well

House Rules:
Playcall limit : 20
Playcall cooldown : 2
It helps u not spam plays

GAME OPTIONS:

Skill Level- All-Madden
Game Style- Simulation
Quarter Length 15 Minutes(Optional)
Accelerated Clock- On
Play Clock Time- 10 Seconds(Optional)
Injuries- 25
Fatigue- 60 ( gotta check and make sure this is right)
Speed Threshold- 0

Black Set USER-CPU

Accuracy 0-35
Pass blocking 0-35
Catching 30-35

Runblocking 0-65
Fumbles 40-40

Reaction Time 80-100
Interceptions 25-100
Pass Coverage 80-100

Tackling 40-70

Special Teams- USER & CPU
FG Power- 50
FG Accuracy- 39
Punt Power- 50
Punt Accuracy- 42
Kickoff Power- 50

It’s best to import these into franchise game sliders and then play a game but quit it at least 3 times so sliders set in and then trust me you will notice the difference. I had a game with the Bears vs Packers that ended with me barely winning because I decided to risk it all on 4th & 11 on my own side of the 50 and needed up scoring a last second game winning FG on that drive. It was legit one of the best madden games I ever played. I will be posting screenshots and box scores from games and exact slider info later tonight once I get home but if u want the BEST MOST REALISTIC SLIDERS this is it for you. Hope u enjoy and if u have any questions I will be here

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose

Last edited by jfinger2013; 08-06-2022 at 02:13 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2022, 02:10 AM   #2
Pro

This is from my first game against the Packers in week 16 with these sliders

IMG_0175.jpg

Rodgers: 278yds/ 1 TD/ 27-33 / 111.8 qbr
Fields: 168yds/ 1 Int/ 14-30 / 50.4 qbr

Montgomery: 16 Carrie’s 114yds 7.1 ypc
A. Jones: 22 Carrie’s 50yds 2.3 ypc

Each team had 3 sacks

I won the game on a last second field goal that was only possible because I had to go for it on 4th and 11yds out .

Probably the best game of madden I ever had

R.I.P King Kobe

Last edited by jfinger2013; 08-06-2022 at 02:14 AM.
Old 08-06-2022, 02:22 AM   #3
Pro

Re: Most realistic All Madden simulation sliders ( From Jarrod21 black set)

IMG_0175.jpg

My week 18 game lost 2 of my best defensive players in a meaning less game just because I wanted to beat the Packers so bad and they were killing me early on. The scoring quarters isn’t right because I had to save this game and go to work then come back to it. It was a tie game at half time 24 all. Barely cuz they were destroying us and had all the momentum. Also won this game on a last minute drive with 1:01 left in the 4th quarter I was down by 3 and went for a TD on 4th down .

Fields: 459 yds / 4 Tds/ 1 int/ 34-49 / 117.6 qbr
2 Carries 35yds
A. Rodgers: 248yds / 2 Tds/ 1 int on a last sec Hail Mary / 24-39 / 86.2 qbr

A.Jones: 21 carries 173yds 8.2ypc 1 TD
Montgomery: 13 carries 65yds 5.0ypc 1 TD

Packers had 3 sacks Bears had 0

Another great game but way more scoring that went down to the wire, I had to throw the ball a lot more because they were winning the entire game & I couldn’t stop Jones from running the ball at all no matter what I tried.

R.I.P King Kobe

Old 09-28-2022, 07:28 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for the upload. Do you have penalty sliders?
Old 10-16-2022, 01:19 AM   #5
Rookie

Don't have time to breathe when rolling ot anyone else having this problem on sliders,, it don't matter ifvi double team the end or not
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2022, 03:24 PM   #6
Rookie

tmanning's Arena

Do you have a newer version/update for this set?

I have been using it, but turned up catching and fumbles. I can’t get the right mix.
Old 09-09-2023, 09:00 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
So I know Jarrod hasn’t really done any sliders this year but I know he is planning on getting back to it with the new release coming up but he did help me kind of make a set early on in Madden 22 for the PS5 but I stopped months ago of course until recently my curiosity for Madden has increased with the news of Madden 23 so I decided to hop back on it and have been having a insane amount of fun using this set. This set is not easy , it’s very hard but gives the most realistic and sim results I have ever had while playing madden.

Now remember for these settings you need to put everything in at the games main menus before even going into franchise mode & import them once you get into franchise

I’m at work right now so doing this off memory will update later with exact numbers but was so excited I had to share this with guys who may still be playing Madden 22 & I will be plugging these into 23 to see how it works as well

House Rules:
Playcall limit : 20
Playcall cooldown : 2
It helps u not spam plays

GAME OPTIONS:

Skill Level- All-Madden
Game Style- Simulation
Quarter Length 15 Minutes(Optional)
Accelerated Clock- On
Play Clock Time- 10 Seconds(Optional)
Injuries- 25
Fatigue- 60 ( gotta check and make sure this is right)
Speed Threshold- 0

Black Set USER-CPU

Accuracy 0-35
Pass blocking 0-35
Catching 30-35

Runblocking 0-65
Fumbles 40-40

Reaction Time 80-100
Interceptions 25-100
Pass Coverage 80-100

Tackling 40-70

Special Teams- USER & CPU
FG Power- 50
FG Accuracy- 39
Punt Power- 50
Punt Accuracy- 42
Kickoff Power- 50

It’s best to import these into franchise game sliders and then play a game but quit it at least 3 times so sliders set in and then trust me you will notice the difference. I had a game with the Bears vs Packers that ended with me barely winning because I decided to risk it all on 4th & 11 on my own side of the 50 and needed up scoring a last second game winning FG on that drive. It was legit one of the best madden games I ever played. I will be posting screenshots and box scores from games and exact slider info later tonight once I get home but if u want the BEST MOST REALISTIC SLIDERS this is it for you. Hope u enjoy and if u have any questions I will be here

Are u going to try to make a set for madden 24, I used his black set back when he did them also, but running is so overpowering that I'm about to give up, was hoping to find a challenging set for this game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »