Home

Madden 19 Fictional Roster PS4

This is a discussion on Madden 19 Fictional Roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-02-2019, 03:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 19 Fictional Roster PS4

Last season for Madden 18 I put together a fictional roster that turned out to be a lot of fun in franchise and fantasy draft formats. All players were assigned to different teams with different names, ratings, and equipment. Several key players also changed position based on body type.

With Madden 19 making slight improvements on editing body proportions I've been able to make even more position changes on a new fictional roster. All players are now physically in place on all teams. However, I now work long hours on weekends and have found it to be very time consuming to finish the roster on my coveted days off.

Would anyone be interested in contributing to rating, re-naming, and editing some of the teams or position groups to help complete this roster?
Currently:
All QBs on all teams are finished except for free agents, some other players are also complete.
I also track the player ratings through an Excel sheet showing all position ratings from Madden 18 in order to keep the roster somewhat balanced.

If any enthusiastic roster builder would like to contribute to this fictional roster message me on PS4, my username is brockinson

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2019, 12:31 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Madden 19 Fictional Roster PS4

Here's a video link of where I'm at on the roster.

Let me know if anyone would like to team up to work on it.

https://youtu.be/kNU2H3Kqn3Q

Old 07-29-2019, 02:34 PM   #3
Rookie

Just bumping this thread to see if anyone would want to contribute to the roster. QB, TE, SS, FS, MLB position groups are all done. Working on it slowly and would still like help.

Old 09-15-2019, 11:33 AM   #4
Rookie

Hey everyone,

After several months of editing on and off, my fictional roster for Madden 19 on PS4 is finally finished. All teams are full, and most free agents are edited/nerfed to avoid populating teams with unused real players by the computer.

The roster seems to work well in franchise and fantasy draft. I tend to put it on autopick and pick the best rebuild team or assume control of all 32 teams to change schemes, playbooks, uniform combos, and team relocation to make the National Fiction League as different from the NFL as possible.

I know a fictional roster isn't for everyone, but hopefully some can enjoy something different in Madden 19, especially those like me who won't be moving on to Madden 20 and likely beyond if they continue to release the same game every year.

One issue that really pissed me off:
The players face scans work great in play now, but they revert to ****ty vanilla faces when you play your first non simulated game in franchise. The face scans were one of my main reasons for loving this roster in the past because I could put well-executed face scans in several different positions. It's really just lazy and ****ty for EA to have issues like this. Despite this dumb cosmetic issue, I have found the new roster to be fun as well as a good challenge to play with.

Roster name on PS4 is: Fiction
It can also be found under my username brockinson along with my alltime roster edit.

Enjoy! IMG_20190915_102346.jpgIMG_20190915_102348.jpgIMG_20190915_102342.jpgIMG_20190915_102344.jpg

Old 09-15-2019, 04:22 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockinson
Hey everyone,

After several months of editing on and off, my fictional roster for Madden 19 on PS4 is finally finished. All teams are full, and most free agents are edited/nerfed to avoid populating teams with unused real players by the computer.

The roster seems to work well in franchise and fantasy draft. I tend to put it on autopick and pick the best rebuild team or assume control of all 32 teams to change schemes, playbooks, uniform combos, and team relocation to make the National Fiction League as different from the NFL as possible.

I know a fictional roster isn't for everyone, but hopefully some can enjoy something different in Madden 19, especially those like me who won't be moving on to Madden 20 and likely beyond if they continue to release the same game every year.

One issue that really pissed me off:
The players face scans work great in play now, but they revert to ****ty vanilla faces when you play your first non simulated game in franchise. The face scans were one of my main reasons for loving this roster in the past because I could put well-executed face scans in several different positions. It's really just lazy and ****ty for EA to have issues like this. Despite this dumb cosmetic issue, I have found the new roster to be fun as well as a good challenge to play with.

Roster name on PS4 is: Fiction
It can also be found under my username brockinson along with my alltime roster edit.

Enjoy! Attachment 168794Attachment 168795Attachment 168796Attachment 168797

Actually it's not uploaded yet. Will upload soon

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2019, 02:55 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockinson
Actually it's not uploaded yet. Will upload soon

Roster is officially posted now under: Fiction on PS4. Have at it!

Old 09-16-2019, 11:05 PM   #7
Rookie

This is great!! I recently found your thread for the fictional roster on Madden 18, and I actually just downloaded the game from EA Access yesterday just to check out the roster! You did a great job with the roster on 18, so I will have to download 19 now to check this version out! Keep creating awesome stuff bro!
Old 09-27-2019, 10:27 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soqmac
This is great!! I recently found your thread for the fictional roster on Madden 18, and I actually just downloaded the game from EA Access yesterday just to check out the roster! You did a great job with the roster on 18, so I will have to download 19 now to check this version out! Keep creating awesome stuff bro!
Thanks man! I like how both turned out and I've been having fun with an auto draft fantasy franchise. Just wish the 19 version didn't have the facescan issue because all the familiar faces in different positions looked really good on 18. Glad to hear people enjoying the 18 version!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »