Home

ASUBoy's M19 PS4 Fictional Draft Class

This is a discussion on ASUBoy's M19 PS4 Fictional Draft Class within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-14-2018, 12:08 AM   #1
Pro

ASUBoy93's Arena

OVR: 2
ASUBoy's M19 PS4 Fictional Draft Class

A couple years ago I tried my hand at making a draft class for NBA 2k but real life got in the way and I couldn't commit to finishing. I've got the itch this year thanks to Madden implementing shareable draft classes.

This year while going through the threads here looking for good PS4 classes, I noticed that we don't have a very large pool to download compared to Xbox - at least, that's how I feel. This ultimately solidified my desire to create at least one for the community.

It won't be particularly fast but I plan to have it finished in a few weeks. Luckily I've already been working on it and have the QB's finished and ready to post scouting reports on so you have something to read through and get you excited for these prospects. And yes, this will be a realistic (well, realistic to me) draft class. There will be some (think like 1-4 tops) guys rated in the 80's as there are a few players every year that step in and typically make an immediate professional level impact. There will be a few steals and there will be busts, you don't have to believe the scouting reports they could be wrong!

My plan is to have in reports on the top 12-15 impact players of each position - so it's a lot of write-up, guys.

Once the draft class is finished I'll update this first post with my PSN.

Leave some comments if you're interested or have some input - like advice or heads up about creation, I'm always willing to hear what people have to say.

NFL: Seattle Seahawks
NBA: Phoenix Suns
MLB: Arizona D-Backs
NHL: Arizona Coyotes
NCAA: Arizona State Sun Devils/Florida Gators
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2018, 12:24 AM   #2
Pro

ASUBoy93's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: ASUBoy's M19 PS4 Fictional Draft Class

Year-End QB Scouting Reports

1st Round Prospects

Brandon Jones, Penn State
6’3” 228 lbs

Spoiler

Clay Davis Sr, Michigan State
6’4” 230 lbs

Spoiler

2nd Round Prospects

Jorge Ramirez, Utah
6’1” 207 lbs

Spoiler

Brenton Richard, West Virginia
6’3” 231 lbs

Spoiler

3rd Round Prospects

Warren Miller, Florida State
6’1” 218 lbs

Spoiler

Will Parks, Nebraska
6’6” 227 lbs

Spoiler

4th Round Prospects

Jordan Sutherland, Fordham
6’2” 234 lbs

Spoiler

5th Round Prospects

Daniel David, Arkansas
6’4” 230 lbs

Spoiler

Reed Henson, Georgia
6’2” 222 lbs

Spoiler

7th Round Prospects

Lyndell Ferguson, Lafayette
6’ 197 lbs

Spoiler

Mylan Hayward, Mississippi State
6’3” 228 lbs

Spoiler

Allen McDonald, USF
6’1” 209 lbs

Spoiler

NFL: Seattle Seahawks
NBA: Phoenix Suns
MLB: Arizona D-Backs
NHL: Arizona Coyotes
NCAA: Arizona State Sun Devils/Florida Gators

Last edited by ASUBoy93; 10-14-2018 at 12:27 AM.
Old 10-15-2018, 06:13 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

You is right... PS4 doesn’t have a lot of custom class like XBOX but I hope you can change that it make it great
Old 10-15-2018, 12:42 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Looks nice so far. We have had very little for PS4, and the one that looked promising (Fictional Draft Universe) looks like it has died after just one draft class.

There are dozens of real college rosters out there. I am sick of seeing those lol. I was hoping for a ton more fictional rosters than what we have received.
Old 10-31-2018, 03:05 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASUBoy93
A couple years ago I tried my hand at making a draft class for NBA 2k but real life got in the way and I couldn't commit to finishing. I've got the itch this year thanks to Madden implementing shareable draft classes.

This year while going through the threads here looking for good PS4 classes, I noticed that we don't have a very large pool to download compared to Xbox - at least, that's how I feel. This ultimately solidified my desire to create at least one for the community.

It won't be particularly fast but I plan to have it finished in a few weeks. Luckily I've already been working on it and have the QB's finished and ready to post scouting reports on so you have something to read through and get you excited for these prospects. And yes, this will be a realistic (well, realistic to me) draft class. There will be some (think like 1-4 tops) guys rated in the 80's as there are a few players every year that step in and typically make an immediate professional level impact. There will be a few steals and there will be busts, you don't have to believe the scouting reports they could be wrong!

My plan is to have in reports on the top 12-15 impact players of each position - so it's a lot of write-up, guys.

Once the draft class is finished I'll update this first post with my PSN.

Leave some comments if you're interested or have some input - like advice or heads up about creation, I'm always willing to hear what people have to say.
Any update? Looking forward to it, a real lack of PS4 fictional classes.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »