Home

What Roster should I do?

This is a discussion on What Roster should I do? within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-25-2015, 08:36 PM   #1
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

OVR: 0
What Roster should I do?

Hey guys the new Madden came out and currently I'm on the fence on what to start on (by this I mean start a roster) So I thought I'd make a poll for you guys to choose also I will be listing cons of each roster. Also I'M XB1!!!

1st Choice!
Season Roster (Ill will start a Roster of a wanted Season!)

Cons- I play MUT and Career alot and I'm planning on playing COD, WWE 2K16, NBA 2K16 this year so it will be hard to finish this as it's the most time consuming!

2nd Choice
Legends Roster!

Cons- Nothing really it's just a simple legends roster

3rd Choice
Weekly Updated

Cons- nothing as I was planning to do this anyway and I pribably still will
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 03:57 AM   #2
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: What Roster should I do?

Speaking of rosters.. i dont mean to hijack this thread, but its not letting me download anyones custom shared roster.. keeps saying error while downloading, please try again,

I understand the game is very new, like a new born, haha it needs to be watched over, maybe have some check ups, fixes,
Old 08-26-2015, 07:51 AM   #3
MVP

If your looking for ideas. My vote is for a season roster. I'd personally love to see a 1976 roster.
Old 08-26-2015, 11:31 AM   #4
Just started!

Hey everyone quick question here, Speaking of rosters. I purchased Madden 16 last night and tried to play an offline franchise. the rosters on the offline franchise will isn't the roster that is available for single player etc. for example if I adjust rosters from the main menu everyone is available like for example, I like the patriots. so James white, Jonas Gray are available but when I go to franchise mode not only are those guys cut off my roster they aren't even available in the free agents. what am I doing wrong here?
Old 08-26-2015, 12:33 PM   #5
Rookie

killacam96's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdc07
Hey everyone quick question here, Speaking of rosters. I purchased Madden 16 last night and tried to play an offline franchise. the rosters on the offline franchise will isn't the roster that is available for single player etc. for example if I adjust rosters from the main menu everyone is available like for example, I like the patriots. so James white, Jonas Gray are available but when I go to franchise mode not only are those guys cut off my roster they aren't even available in the free agents. what am I doing wrong here?
be sure to start in the preseason. Are you starting your franchise in Week 1 of regular season? maybe the CPU is cutting them??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 01:53 PM   #6
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killacam96
be sure to start in the preseason. Are you starting your franchise in Week 1 of regular season? maybe the CPU is cutting them??

I tried that as well, same result and the players hat are cut AJ Derby James white just as examples are not available as free agents either
Old 08-26-2015, 08:09 PM   #7
Rookie

Aj derby is a beast

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »