Home

Madden 20 Historical Uniforms and Fields

This is a discussion on Madden 20 Historical Uniforms and Fields within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-13-2020, 10:09 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20 Historical Uniforms and Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by blbblitz
Sure man, I'll start with the Redskins
Finally here it is, New York Giants mod :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e0ahif...tsMod.rar/file

IŽll be posting further details in next hours
Old 08-14-2020, 12:51 AM   #50
Rookie

Skyhook71's Arena

Nice to see some modders going back in time. LOL

I had ventured on my own to start a very similar project like this back on M19. I have made just about every team with various throwback fields with stadium dress, ranging from the late 1970s to the 1990s depending on the team. (ie. 79' Bucs, 85' Pats, etc)

I had also included some of the presentations to include throwback logos as well, all I really needed was a roster guy and/or team to really put this thing together, but I never got the ball rolling. Modding was in its infancy back then, and I was tied up to the CFBM team during the 19 season and start of 20 before I had departed due to losing almost everything I worked on for 20 doing a failed computer wipe. I didn't back up as much as I thought I did and found that I lost everything I worked on for 20, with a new kid and having to face starting over again I had just given up and stepped away.

Now my interests have come back and with what little time I do have, I would like to help contribute what I do have. Maybe we can form a team and get a full-throttle throwback system going. I've included some pics. Most are from M19 with some presentations going into M20. M20 files are non-existant due to being lost. But the fields and some other the artwork transferred over to 20 with no problem really.

Here is some pics I have of what I've worked on.
Attached Images
File Type: png CBS OLD BRODCAST 2.png (2.08 MB, 172 views)
File Type: png CBS OLD BRODCAST.png (1.83 MB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (19).jpg (196.8 KB, 217 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (28).jpg (121.8 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg SBXXI6.jpg (234.2 KB, 214 views)

Xbox1: SkyHook71
PS4: SkyHook71
PC: Challenger_1980
Old 08-14-2020, 01:29 AM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhook71
Nice to see some modders going back in time. LOL

I had ventured on my own to start a very similar project like this back on M19. I have made just about every team with various throwback fields with stadium dress, ranging from the late 1970s to the 1990s depending on the team. (ie. 79' Bucs, 85' Pats, etc)

I had also included some of the presentations to include throwback logos as well, all I really needed was a roster guy and/or team to really put this thing together, but I never got the ball rolling. Modding was in its infancy back then, and I was tied up to the CFBM team during the 19 season and start of 20 before I had departed due to losing almost everything I worked on for 20 doing a failed computer wipe. I didn't back up as much as I thought I did and found that I lost everything I worked on for 20, with a new kid and having to face starting over again I had just given up and stepped away.

Now my interests have come back and with what little time I do have, I would like to help contribute what I do have. Maybe we can form a team and get a full-throttle throwback system going. I've included some pics. Most are from M19 with some presentations going into M20. M20 files are non-existant due to being lost. But the fields and some other the artwork transferred over to 20 with no problem really.

Here is some pics I have of what I've worked on.
WOW Its amazing how the scoreboard and graphics look, I can see you made the Super Bowl XXI field, I was thinking about that Super Bowl because of the Giants mod I have just finished.
If I can be helpful you can count on me and IŽll be pleased to help
I have to say IŽm not the best editing rosters, IŽm starting to learn how MaddenDB editor works still, the best I can give is uniforms, fields and some stadium dressing like edgewalls and tunnels

Last edited by blbblitz; 08-14-2020 at 01:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2020, 12:37 AM   #52
Rookie

Skyhook71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blbblitz
WOW Its amazing how the scoreboard and graphics look, I can see you made the Super Bowl XXI field, I was thinking about that Super Bowl because of the Giants mod I have just finished.
If I can be helpful you can count on me and IŽll be pleased to help
I have to say IŽm not the best editing rosters, IŽm starting to learn how MaddenDB editor works still, the best I can give is uniforms, fields and some stadium dressing like edgewalls and tunnels
Uniforms had been one of the only things I never modded. I worked with some really good guys on the CFBM team, and they had everything to the T. So I only needed to work on fields, stadium edits/dress, and mostly presentation. So if you can do uniforms, it's a great start, and Tampa is one I'd request because they do not have the home (white) jerseys in madden.

Going through some of the old stuff I worked on. This was my first completed mod ever. Tampa Bay's throwback stadium. I don't have the project file anymore, but I do have all the dds files to make a fresh new one.
Considering how we can only mod things to a point, we can't mark stadiums down to the T year by year. Fields can be customized to reflect a certain year, but it's very tedious. I did a Saints 1984? field where they still had Tulane CFB logos on the field that year. But every team has a throwback that is basically like a compilation of a decade. (If that makes any sense)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tamp1.jpg (245.4 KB, 208 views)
File Type: jpg tampa2.jpg (258.3 KB, 204 views)
File Type: jpg tampa3.jpg (244.8 KB, 209 views)
File Type: jpg TAMPA4.jpg (250.4 KB, 202 views)

Old 08-15-2020, 12:56 AM   #53
Rookie

Skyhook71's Arena

Ahh ok found it. It was actually 1988. Here is the reference video I used (I use a lot of game footage to recreate) You can see the half Saints, half Tulane. There have been many times where you would have to recreate logos and/or graphics. I had to recreate the Tulane helmet logos, the SB XXI logo crest, and I even had to recreate the NY Giants / Jets Meadowlands red and white circle crest logo.
Attached Images
File Type: png saints.png (140.2 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg saints.jpg (54.0 KB, 206 views)

Old 08-15-2020, 09:48 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Ahh ok found it. It was actually 1988. Here is the reference video I used (I use a lot of game footage to recreate) You can see the half Saints, half Tulane. There have been many times where you would have to recreate logos and/or graphics. I had to recreate the Tulane helmet logos, the SB XXI logo crest, and I even had to recreate the NY Giants / Jets Meadowlands red and white circle crest logo.
Any thing from the Miami Dolphins?
Old 08-15-2020, 09:25 PM   #55
Rookie

Skyhook71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by navygoat1998
Any thing from the Miami Dolphins?
Yep. I did a 1972 field and stadium, and I also did a request from some guy whom I forgot to send the finished product to. He wanted the 2000 season field.
Attached Images
File Type: png M2000.png (139.6 KB, 161 views)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2020, 09:40 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Uniforms had been one of the only things I never modded. I worked with some really good guys on the CFBM team, and they had everything to the T. So I only needed to work on fields, stadium edits/dress, and mostly presentation. So if you can do uniforms, it's a great start, and Tampa is one I'd request because they do not have the home (white) jerseys in madden.

Going through some of the old stuff I worked on. This was my first completed mod ever. Tampa Bay's throwback stadium. I don't have the project file anymore, but I do have all the dds files to make a fresh new one.
Considering how we can only mod things to a point, we can't mark stadiums down to the T year by year. Fields can be customized to reflect a certain year, but it's very tedious. I did a Saints 1984? field where they still had Tulane CFB logos on the field that year. But every team has a throwback that is basically like a compilation of a decade. (If that makes any sense)
That field looks great, ok, so after the Cowboys mod IŽll start with the Buccaneers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »