Home

XBOX SERIES X/S Sim league recruiting open teams

This is a discussion on XBOX SERIES X/S Sim league recruiting open teams within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-18-2021, 06:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
XBOX SERIES X/S Sim league recruiting open teams

I started this a few years back because I was Sick and Tired of playing against the do anything to win MUT cheese mentality players. Im old school. I like real football, real roster type management and Id rather have a good sim game and lose than play like a cheeseball and win. Thats what this league is about. Were ONLY recruiting this season because our league got split in half with the new console coming out. Its a good group of guys. Come play this madden cycle with us and play in a league like you have never played in before.

Our league plays like they do on Sundays. Real football, punting the ball, not spamming plays, and switching things up to keep your opponent on his toes.

We run with abilities off so Madden is more realistic, have trade rules (this isnt the NBA you wont be making several blockbuster moves a season), and other sim rules involved to keep the league playing as realistic as possible.

All of the rules are in the link below: https://hypermadden.com/index.php?th...d-8-16-21.592/

Once you have read the rules if you are interested go ahead and join the discord and we can get you sorted with a team. https://discord.gg/9Drp6ram
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2021, 06:14 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: XBOX SERIES X/S Sim league recruiting open teams

Current Open teams are: TEN, ATL, JAX, HOU, MIA, NYJ
Old 10-29-2021, 10:16 AM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: XBOX SERIES X/S Sim league recruiting open teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradkaz96
Current Open teams are: TEN, ATL, JAX, HOU, MIA, NYJ

Jax still open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »