Home

OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-20-2014, 02:48 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread

GT Anthrax012
Looking for a league,
prefer fast pace daily or every other day advance
Sim league would be ideal
xb1
Old 01-22-2014, 03:33 PM   #34
Rookie

THE_BG's Arena

OVR: 2

Does anyone who's in a league or runs a league have any tips on starting user vs user games? Me and my friends are in one but the xbox one is kicking us to the dashboard when we invite Each other.. It's a owner mode so idk if that's a problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. We just want to play
Old 01-26-2014, 01:58 PM   #35
Rookie

SElmann90's Arena

Hey guys,

Recently active member of a 360 league but looking to make the jump to next gen. I was a brief member of the Lombardy Trophy League here on OS but had to drop before the holidays. Looking to get back into the swing of things though. Looking to join a good solid group of members. If there are any opening available please let me know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2014, 02:11 PM   #36
Just started!

I have a very active sim madden 25 lg for Xbox one. I advance every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10pm est or earlier if all games have been played before the advance times and auto pilot time at 7pm eat till about 9:30pm est. We have groupme for our lg and a lot has others cell numbers also. My league is called "This For Knockdown". It's 32/32 as of now but I have to replace the titans and chargers user for sure as of now and might be booting couple others for not being as active and also for some complaining on another. Message me GT: iF0CUS(with a zero not an "o")
Old 02-12-2014, 02:22 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm looking for an online league to join. Fantasy league preferred
Old 02-12-2014, 02:34 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hit send early. I'm 24, able to play daily after 9 pm west coast. Can usually make time before then when needed but can't guarantee it. Looking for a fantasy league that advances every 2-3 days preferably. Good with sim leagues too. Gt is ponderguy
Old 02-12-2014, 10:33 AM   #39
Rookie

I'm looking for a SIM league. Draft or non draft doesn't matter, but I'm looking for one that advances daily.
GT: DeucenOnEm2
Old 02-13-2014, 01:28 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
If you're looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league please post your information in this thread. Post specifics about yourself with regards to the type of league you want (pace of league, your general available time to play, sim league or ****** league, etc)

The more information you post, the more likely you are to get replies from reputable leagues.
Im looking for a sim league that advances every two or three days. I can play most times during the day. I would like a league with a lot of users in it, it doesn't have to be full but near it. If you need anymore information just ask.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »