Home

Golf On Ps3... TW 12. Rules For Tougher Play

This is a discussion on Golf On Ps3... TW 12. Rules For Tougher Play within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-08-2019, 04:29 PM   #1
MVP

Collegefbfan's Arena

OVR: 0
Golf On Ps3... TW 12. Rules For Tougher Play

You all probably don’t play this game or anything related. I have the Golf Club 2 for ps4. Its good. I just like the brightness and play of the TW series. Any way to make it tougher? I don’t drive the ball, I hit with a two iron off tee. I have taken spin and power boost off. Anything else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2019, 04:39 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Golf On Ps3... TW 12. Rules For Tougher Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegefbfan
You all probably don’t play this game or anything related. I have the Golf Club 2 for ps4. Its good. I just like the brightness and play of the TW series. Any way to make it tougher? I don’t drive the ball, I hit with a two iron off tee. I have taken spin and power boost off. Anything else?
Honestly, the answer is trading TW12 in for TW11 with the original TrueAim mode. It forces you to aim from the view of your golfer, not from above, looking at a target. you could get a view of the course from above, so you could see where you might want to land a shot, but moving that camera around did not change your aim.

If I were EA, I would reboot their golf game by adding that feature, along with country clubs, to the base RMPGAT game.
Old 07-18-2019, 01:09 AM   #3
Rookie

What difficulty level are you playing? I think the hardest is Tournament? If I remember right that one let's you zoom but doesn't give you an aiming marker. Also, try turning green grids off and see if you can read the greens. And keep in mind you don't have to max out your skills, so i.e. if you think the game is too easy off the tee then lower your accuracy skill, putting is too easy lower your putting skills etc.

FWIW, TW14 is a better game and I still play it. It forces you to use a diagonal swing on longer shots, and has the "strike meter" which makes playing out of the rough/bunkers more challenging.
Old 07-20-2019, 08:48 AM   #4
MVP

Collegefbfan's Arena

I created some house rules so to speak. On par 4s, I don’t drive it, I usually hit a 2 iron. I also only use driver on a par 5. I don’t use the putt preview. I don’t use the spin or power. These “rules” have given me some close outcomes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »