Home

FIFA Manager 13??

This is a discussion on FIFA Manager 13?? within the Football Manager forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Football Manager
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-25-2012, 07:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
FIFA Manager 13??

I realize that people are supremely loyal to the FM series, and with good reason.

However, booting up Origin to play some FIFA 13, I saw an advert for FIFA Manager 13.

What's the word on this and how it compares to FM13? It's easy to assume that it's nowhere near as in-depth as FM, but any word on how in-depth it actually is and if it'd make a good stepping stone towards FM13?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2012, 02:59 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA Manager 13??

I'm interested in this as well, more so for me does it present a good simulation and management software without being as complicated? I bought FM11 years ago and have yet to get past two weeks because I just find it way too in depth and cumbersome for my taste.

(Don't take that the wrong way, I understand it's the best out there and extremely in depth as far as game play and everything about it! It deserves all the acclaim - Just that I, myself, find it way to difficult and I don't want to really "learn" so to speak)
Old 10-26-2012, 06:37 PM   #3
Midfield Maestro

Ozil's Arena

OVR: 3

I haven't played FIFA Manager at all. What I've seen of it, it does seem easier than FM because it's not as in depth. Plus, you do get the licenses from the Prem and the 3D engine is pretty good. It's pretty bare bones though. If you are looking for 1 management game to play, it is FM 13 easily out of the 2. It is more challenging for sure, but once you pick things up, it does get better
Old 02-28-2013, 06:24 AM   #4
Just started!

OVR: 1

Buy football manager and end this madness!
Old 02-28-2013, 09:56 AM   #5
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

If you were turned off by the depth of previous FM titles, in FM13 they added a more stripped down game setting that runs on top of their sim engine, which is the best in the business. You might want to check that out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2013, 04:16 PM   #6
Just started!

OVR: 0

Do not buy FIFA Manager. I've played both Football Manager and FIFA Manager and Football Manager is much, much more refined. FIFA manager feels hacked to together and it's very unstable (crashes, glitches, etc). On the contrary, Football Manager never crashes and you can tell the developers have put a lot of thought and effort into building the game. The 3D match engine on FIFA Manager is very sloppy as well. About the only thing FIFA Manager accels at is aesthetics and they aren't even that great anyways.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Football Manager »