Home

Khan Says "Its Time For Jacksonville To Just Win Baby!"Jacksonville Jaguars Dynasty

This is a discussion on Khan Says "Its Time For Jacksonville To Just Win Baby!"Jacksonville Jaguars Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-24-2013, 11:32 PM   #1
Rookie

Seven706's Arena

OVR: 1
Khan Says "Its Time For Jacksonville To Just Win Baby!"Jacksonville Jaguars Dynasty

Madden 13

OOC: I want everyone to remember this is my dynasty and I will try to keep things realistic but i will sim past the 2012-2013 season and start off from after there and i will do alot of trading in the off-season and some may feel some are unrealistic but it will only to get my team to my liking but like i said this is my dynasty so i just hope u all can enjoy

SIDE NOTE ABOUT MYSELF IRL: also this is my first ever try at dynasty but ive read my far share of them for well over since madden 09 and ive played madden since the 90's when i was alil kid playing it off the sega i don't remember which madden but i got serious into madden when i got madden 2003 when my fav. team St. Louis Rams was on top and i member getting madden 2003 and playing it as soon as i wake up till i went to sleep of course i was young back then now tho im alot older now i have my own life besides madden and the internet so please dont expect an update everyday I'm sure most of u all can understand and relate knowing that most people have lives besides the internet and madden.

Back Story:After a very disappointing 2012-2013 season Jacksonville ended the season at 4-12. It was and awful season for coach Mularkey and owner Khan has stated that he will hold a press conference about how he will like for things to change in Jacksonville. Its rumored that he was yelling "Jacksonville deserves better then this its time for a change a new start!!" at the last game of the season against Tennessee Titans after the devastating loss 17-14 the game went down to the last second but Jacksonville just couldn't get it done. Its is also said that coach Mularkey could be fired and maybe Khan could be crazy enough to clean house entirely.

Last edited by Seven706; 04-25-2013 at 04:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2013, 11:33 PM   #2
Rookie

Seven706's Arena

Re: Khan Says "Its Time For Jacksonville To Just Win Baby!"Jacksonville Jaguars Dynas

Mularkey Say Good-Bye!!!! He Could't Just Win!

Reports have when out that Coach Mularkey was released today as Khan has made it know that he felt "Coach M just couldn't cut it and the city and fans deserve better they have waited to long this town needs a Super Bowl Ring!!!!"

Also reported that GM Gene Smith was released and possible that Khan could become the GM. Khan has said he will hold a press conference and if he does take over as GM could there be the next Al Davis or Jerry Jones anyone?

Shahid Khan the next and possible last GM for his Jaguars!

Khan: "I have called you all out here to let everyone know that its time for a change in Jacksonville this city has suffered enough from nothing but awful season after season this city needs a ring and that's what i'm set out to give them. As of now I'm in charge of roster I'll be taking over the GM duties and we will do things The Khan way and dominate and I would like to let everyone that my next head coach will be announced later on today and that everyone on the roster is up for trade no one on this roster is safe as I stated ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!!" Khan pauses for a few seconds and gets a smile on his face as he then lowers his head to the microphone "The mission, Just Win,Baby!!
Old 04-24-2013, 11:34 PM   #3
Rookie

Seven706's Arena

Re: Khan Says "Its Time For Jacksonville To Just Win Baby!"Jacksonville Jaguars Dynas

Who is Marc Trestman?

Reports out of Jacksonville has said that Khan has picked his head coach and that man is Coach Marc Trestman Who is Marc Trestman well we did some reasech and came across this he was the head coach of the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League for five seasons and led the club to two consecutive Grey Cup championships and was named CFL Coach of the Year in 2009. Now that doesn't always mean he will have success in the NFL only time will tell. But One thing for certain Trestman is one of the most trusted and respected QB coaches every off-season, the top NFL draft prospects call on Marc to work them out in preparation for the their Pro Day and the NFL Combine QBs who have been trained by Trestman include: Brandon Weeden (1st round pick by the Cleveland Browns), Brock Osweiler (2nd round pick by the Denver Broncos), Tim Tebow (1st round pick by the Denver Broncos), Jimmy Clausen (2nd round pick by the Carolina Panthers), Jason Campbell (1st round pick by the Washington Redskins) and Jay Cutler (1st round pick by the Denver Broncos). Now we can see if he has what it takes to lead Jacksonville to the playoffs, but first we gotta see what new GM and Owner Khan can give Coach Trestman some playmakers to work with.

Offence Playbook : Carolina Panthers
Defence playbook: Multiple D
Old 04-24-2013, 11:35 PM   #4
Rookie

Seven706's Arena

No More Jacksonville For You!!!!

These are the players announced that Jacksonville will let walk this off-season:

Daryl Smith OLB
Jason Babin DE
Derek Cox CB
Greg Jones FB
Terrance Knighton DT
Eben Britton LG
Rashad Jennungs RB
William Middleton CB
Greg Selvie DE
Jordan Shipley WR
Steve Vallos C
John Parker Wilson QB
Allen Reisner TE
Jerrell Jackson WR
Rashean Mathis CB
Isaiah Stanback TE

No players on Jacksonville is safe as they released every player who's contract was up.

With only Kicker Josh Scobee only being signed to an unknown deal but then again how much can a kicker really make ;p

The Great Khan Strikes

Khan has made offers to the following Free Agents:

John Conner FB -signed
Rashean Mathis CB-signed
Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie CB-signed
Ramses Barden WR - signed
Dan Koppen C - did not sign
Shaun Ellis LE -signed
Sergio Kindle LOLB-signed

Trades:
M. Jones-Drew and P. Posluszny to the Chargers in exchange for the 1rd 11th pick in this years draft.

E.Monroe LT and M. Lewis TE Rd 2 pick 58 in exchange for Baltimore 1st rd 1st pick in this years draft.

C.Henne QB and J Mincey RE in exchange for the Browns 6th rd 181 pick

U.Nwaneri RG and L.Robinson WR for 5th rd 133 pick in this years draft

Jacksonville has released the following players:
Dwight Lowery FS
Russel Allen ROLB
Julian Stanford LOLB
Guy Whimper RT
Montell Owens RB

Draft Picks for 2013 Draft
1rd pick 1
1rd pick 3
1rd pick 11
2rd pick 35
3rd pick 67
4rd pick 99
5rd pick 131
5rd pick 133
6rd pick 163
6rd pick 181
7rd pick 195
Old 04-24-2013, 11:36 PM   #5
Rookie

Seven706's Arena

NFL Network interview Marc Trestman

Side Note :Ikno its a chi-town bears in the back of my coach but lets all pretend its Jacksonville Jaguars

The scene open up with Rich Eisen sitting down in his couch sitting in a professional matter

Rich Eisen "How everyone doing I'm Rich Eisen and were back here with live video chat from Jacksonville New head coach Marc Trestman how u liking the weather out there Marc"

Marc "I'm loving it out here I can tell u alot better then the weather up in Canada, and about Jacksonville I'm loving how great this city has opened it's heart to me. And me and Khan hope to bring the fans what they deserve and that's wins and more then 3 more then 8!"

Rich " Haha that's great Marc umm seems like your calling the number of wins u want so how about the roster has Khan included you on any input on how you want the team."

Marc " Yes Khan has I love working u for him he includes me on all thing he plans to do and me and him understand what kind of scheme we are trying to run here in Jacksonville and know what players we are going for I really mean its seems more like a real partnership instead of him just giving me players and I do what I can he is knowing who I feel can run this scheme I wanna do here"

Rich "That's great sounds like a great way to try and turning this franchise around can u give us any info about any possible draft prospects u hold the 1rd 1st pick 1rd 3 and 1st rd 11 pick can u maybe tell who ur looking at or maybe any needs u look to addresses with theses early picks"

Marc " I wish I could tell u..... But I just can't Rich I have to keep my edge in the draft."

Rich " I understand Marc well before we let u go can u tell me who number 1 is atleast no one else can jump in front to get him ?"

Marc "I wish I could but Khan has said not to mention nothing u see we are still reviewing are opinions and member who ever goes number one can always mess up who we take 3rd and 11th so theses thing have to be reviewed we are working extra hard with are scout team manger in all possible on who we can get."

Rich " Ok then Marc draft day is full of surprises and the spot light will be on who ever is the number one pick well that's all the time we have I"ll see u Marc and good luck to u on draft day . "

Marc " Ok then Rich thanks for having me"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2013, 11:37 PM   #6
Rookie

Seven706's Arena

People On Jacksonville Scouting Report

Name-College

QB's
Louis Glover - UGA

He's the only NFL ready QB and he is the winner of the Heisman and even tho he had a situation with his QB coaches at his pro day that lead to a screaming argument. Character maybe an issue but the skill is there no doubt about it and i see Jacksonville picking him ether 1st or 3rd ether way he could end up find himself in Jacksonville. Unless Coach Trestman has other plans but in all honesty this pick is a must as Jacksonville needs both offence and defense they need a play-maker someone who can make something happen and Louis Glover is that guy.

RB's
Satomi Sakamoto - Hawaii

What can u say about this kid pure speed he could be the frist player to bring in money from Japan in jersey sales he had 3 touches for 3 TD's in one game in College and I for one think he will have success in the NFL if he falls low somehow I can see Jacksonville taking him and that's a big IF as we seen before in the NFL no need to look in the early rounds for a RB

Juilan Vil -Auburn
Jaquan Eastmon - Tennessee
Jacorivs Savore- Boise State

WR
Emmitt Tovar-South Carolina

He has the most upside of any WR in this draft sitting at 6-3 its almost not hard to be excited about this prospect but with Justin Blackmon being last years 1st round pick is not vary likly for Jacksonville to pick but i would love to see a Blackmon-Tovar due for years would be nice dream.

Salim Davis-USF

Not much is known about him other then this 6-4 WR can run but hes being seen as a late round pick up to fill in a need at WR as the team needs not much but alil bit of deep in his position

TE

Salem Woods - Rutgers
Kyle Coulthard -Wisconsin

LT
Micheal Etherton- Oregon

One of collge's best LT in along time he gave up 0 sacks his career that's right 0 in 4 years he is hands down the best LT to get in this draft there is alot of depth at the LT spot in this draft but Micheal is hands down the best LT to get in this draft and what ever team has him on there side will have a franchise starting LT for the next 10 years.

Roman Barkley - Pitt
Rakkim Brown - Oregon St.

C
Brain Roland - Missouri

RG
Kelvin Finner- Missouri
Jabari Sullivan - S.D. State

RE
Ceasar Williams -Oregon

the teammate of fellow Oregon lineman Etherton but young Ceasar plays on the defense side of the ball and its said that Etherton said Ceaser is the only man he seen beat him off the line and thats alot coming from a man who gave up 0 sacks his career he is looked as the best End coming out since Mario Williams maybe even better.

LB's
Andrew Mack-ROLB-Penn State
Cedric Good-MLB-UTE
P

CB
Orlando Arnstead - Auburn

One of the best coners last season and he is seen as maybe a
Charles Woodson clone he has all the tools speed size and strength lets see if those 3 S's can make a 4th in Superstar in the NFL Jacksonville has keept a eye on him and if he falls to 11 they might take him but other then that the signing of the CB shows they are not looking to add anyother CB to start atleast

Brad Dotsan - Clemson

FS
Jalen Thomas - Miami
David Boone - Tulsa
Old 04-25-2013, 12:53 AM   #7
Rookie

Seven706's Arena

Jacksonville Draft Recap

1 rd 1 pick Louis Glover QB UGA Age: 20 6-4 227ibs

He may have some character issues but Jacksonville just couldn't lose this type of player with his talent Jacksonville's Khan sure made a statement taking this kid showing maybe Blanie Gabbert former 1 rd 10th pick back in 2011 is not there Franchise QB and believe that Glover is the man to take this team to the playoffs. They also felt Buffalo would jump at the chance to take him at no.2

1 rd 3 pick Michael Etherton LT Oregon Age: 20 6-5 321

Jacksonville Khan has showed that he wants to put up point on the board and this pick is great as you get a franchise LT to add to his Franchise QB I really like this pick alot of people saw Etherton falling further in the 1st round but Jacksonville felt maybe his attitude is much similar to Khan win a super bowl and lets see in Etherton can lead this team to that in his first year like he was saying he would do to who ever drafted him he said that he would also made it clear he did not wanna play for Baltimore, Buffalo,and Cardinals.

1 rd 11 pick Cesar Williams RE Oregon Age: 20 6-5 330

Cesar fell lower then thought he was a top 3 pick before the senior game and when he came overweight he then started to slide its said if he cant get his weight under control he could be in and out the NFL before 2 seasons but seems Jacksonville is willing to take a chance on this kid and hopefully can get him back into shape. Maybe all those rumors were said so he could fall in the draft and he may not been a top 10 pick like thought but hey 11th not bad and he will be with former teammate Michael Etherton.

2 rd 35 pick Andrew Mack ROLB Penn State Age: 22 6-2 237

"The Mack Attack" Is in Jacksonville he is the definition of a project player the skills are there but it will take time for Mack to truly make an impact in Jacksonville and could be 2 or 3 seasons before he will truly emerge to a solid linebacker.

3 rd 67 pick Jacorus Savoie HB Boise State

Alil bit surprised that Jacksonville went RB here but Savoie is a decent pick up and maybe if trained and with enough development can form into a deadly weapon on offence

4 rd 99 pick Bradley Kahibuto RG UCF

5rd 131 pick Tyler Taylor DT Troy

5rd 133 pick Scott Wheeler MLB California

6rd 163 pick Curtis Bohanna TE Morris Brown

6rd 181 Antwan Barclay FS Oregon

7rd 195 Brian Patterson C Boise State
Old 04-25-2013, 12:54 AM   #8
Rookie

Seven706's Arena

Jacksonville Final Signing to fill out the roster for the preason all for 1 yr deals

QB
Ricky Stanzi
Josh Portis

RB
Ronnie Brown
Cadillac Williams

WR
Salim Davis (R)

TE
Todd Heap
Isiah Stanback
Ty Dingwell (R)