Home

From small town to the Big Time

This is a discussion on From small town to the Big Time within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-07-2013, 08:55 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
From small town to the Big Time

According to sources Mike Brown has fired Head coach Marvin Lewis after again failing to win in the playoffs.

Only days after firing his head coach Mike Brown goes all the way to a small town in Texas to hire his next head coach: Corban James
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2013, 09:07 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: From small town to the Big Time

Owner Mike Brown: "I have hired a small town high school head coach to take this team to the top. When our job opened up I got a call from him and decided that with all his recent success that this roster is set up for him to not have to rebuild and can win right away, he brings with him his DC Preston Colle and his father who is retired to be his OC other than those new hires all the other assistants were kept."

Head Coach Corban James: "I have come here to push this team over the top and not only win a playoff game but to win the Super Bowl, I'm hoping to buy over the fan base with asking them not to be patient but to be rowdy and back this team from the beginning, I promise to bring multiple championships here to the fans of Cincinnati, Ohio
Old 01-12-2013, 04:46 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: From small town to the Big Time

So this is my first one,Ii was away for a week but do plan to continue this(as long people will read this) I will post the roster and then the preseason games, then the depth chart to show where everybody sits on the team. so please let me know if I have readers so i can continue this

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »