Home

The Career of Tyler Rhodes.

This is a discussion on The Career of Tyler Rhodes. within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-20-2011, 04:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
The Career of Tyler Rhodes.

So here I am.

Preparing for summer workouts before my senior year of high school. All the blood, sweat, and tears left behind, as well as to come. I have come so far, yet I have so long to go to achieve the dream of any football player. To become...legendary at the game. To be the best out there. Enough of all that crap though, I forgot to introduce myself!

Well, I'm Tyler Rhodes. Quarterback at Monarch High School in Coconut Creek, Florida. Been the starter since my sophomore year. This is my...blog, I guess. I'm not one of those dramatic football players who goes and gets drunk and gets arrested every week. If you were looking for that, I suggest you find another football player. Another thing I should mention, I love all Florida teams, even if there are multiple in a league. In college football, I like every school from Florida, even though I like UF a little more than the others. I plan on attending a good college, and hopefully go on to the NFL.

Here's the schedule for my final chance at high school glory. Hope you can join me.

MONARCH HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SCHEDULE:
9/9 - McArthur High [Home]
9/16 - Cooper City [Home]
9/23 - Coral Glades [Away]
9/30 - Blanche Ely [Home]
10/6 - Piper High [Home]
10/14 - Douglas High [Away]
10/21 - Boyd H Anderson [Away]
10/28 - Coconut Creek [Away]

Well, thats all from me. Peace out and GO KNIGHTS!!
- Tyler.

P.S. This blog runs on comments. I love comments, so ask me questions, give me constructive criticism, or anything like that. After all, I'm not a blog writer. I'm a quarterback.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2011, 05:45 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: The Career of Tyler Rhodes.

Quick little note, guys.

After long thoughts, I picked my Top Three Schools as Florida, FSU, and Miami. I'm really considering any school, though. It really depends alot on scholarships and stuff like that, so I might not even pick one of my Top Three.

Also, big first game against McArthur tonight! Hope to see some Knight Fans out there cheering me on!

Haha, see you all later. Peace out.

- Tyler.

Last edited by theridge; 12-20-2011 at 05:47 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
Rookie

joeyfont's Arena

OVR: 4

good start
Old 12-21-2011, 08:23 PM   #4
Rookie

Who cares if we made it to double overtime and won?

Making my reads, about to deliver a 4 yard pass for the first!

It shouldn't of came that close. I played pretty awful until that scary fourth quarter, where I just threw the ball as far as I could with 0:07 left on the clock, and my reciever caught it to send us to OT. I'm glad we made it though, or else my stats would've been worse. I never want to come that close in a game again. Coach had a talk with me, making sure we were on the same page with that, and he made it clear that if I don't start playing the game earlier, he'll bench me. Trust me, my coach isn't a liar. Stats-wise, I did fair at best. Sure, 333 yards is a good number, but if I want to make it to a big name school, I need to improve. Also, 2 interceptions really hurt. Final score ended up 21-14.

McArthur High at Monarch High
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
McArthur High (0-0)7007721
Monarch High (0-0)00014014
McArthur High
Monarch High
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Tyler Rhodes19/4033332

Overall, not a bad game. Can't wait to play Cooper City, I think I can whoop on 'em!

Peace out.
- Tyler.

Last edited by theridge; 12-21-2011 at 08:26 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:27 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyfont
good start
Thank you. I appreciate any feedback.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2011, 08:53 PM   #6
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10

You did alright in that game Tyler.
What about out of state schools? Ever think about somewhere like Missouri? We are very good to our college players here.

-Johnny Rock
Old 12-21-2011, 10:20 PM   #7
Rookie

Sup guys?

I wasn't planning on updating my blog until tonight's Cooper City game, but had a GREAT reader question. I am excited because that means people actually read my blog! Isn't that dandy? Anyways, the whole school was jumping on the monday following the game. I was pumped, because they were pumped. If I'm pumped, I get into college.

Well, back to the question. Johhny Rock said:

"You did alright in that game Tyler.
What about out of state schools? Ever think about somewhere like Missouri? We are very good to our college players here."

Well, Mr. Rock, I have been considering out of state schools. Most schools around the southeast are still in my zone I'm aiming for, including Mizzou. It all really depends on scholarships, because college funds don't grow on trees! They have been known to grow on football fields, so I'm planting the seeds in my senior year.

What am I talking about?
Oh well...

- Tyler.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:47 PM   #8
Rookie

Houndy's Arena

OVR: 8

Decent game my man, hopefully you'll dominate the other games. If I were you, I would look at LSU (if you get an offer) and USF. USF is on the rise, it looks to be a bright future for the Bulls.

-Willie Lewis

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »