Home

The Greatest Manning of Them All (NCAA RTG/Madden SS)

This is a discussion on The Greatest Manning of Them All (NCAA RTG/Madden SS) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-16-2009, 04:44 PM   #1
Rookie

SHaynes23's Arena

OVR: 17
The Greatest Manning of Them All (NCAA RTG/Madden SS)

Quote:
The following will be played with NCAA Football 10's Road to Glory and Madden 10's Superstar Mode. It will be played on All-American/All-Pro difficulty.
Las Vegas Sun High School Football

It's that time again. It's time for the Nevada State Playoffs, and Las Vegas will be represented well by the team many are calling the favorites to take home the crown, the Las Vegas High Trojans.

The Trojans are lead by physically dominating quarterback Andy Manning, who has been tearing up opposing defenses all season long. Schools from around the area have been scouting him heavily, but look for the attention to ramp up if he is able to lead his team deep into the state playoffs. Manning's great size and amazing arm power have been drawing comparisons to another quarterback with the same last name, Peyton Manning, no relation. Andy Manning stands in at an imposing six feet six inches tall and is a sturdy 235 pounds. He is known mostly as a pocket quarterback, but if a defensive back gets in his way he will bowl them over. Manning's go to attributes though are his amazing arm strength and the accuracy he delivers the ball with. Local coaches say he completes passes that high school quarterbacks have no business getting off.

This young man is something special for sure, be sure to keep your eyes on him in the state playoffs, we sure will.

-------------------------------------------

Breaking news here into ESPNews. We are going to a press conference in Las Vegas, where apparently a high school quarterback has a big announcement to make.

Andy Manning is shown sitting at a table next to his mother and his coach.

Andy Manning
I'm sure you are all wondering why we've asked you all to come here today. My name is Andy Manning, I'm the quarterback for Las Vegas High's football team. We are going to be going into the state playoffs next week, that's partly why I called you here. Where do I start...

Well this woman sitting next to me is my mother. She is partly why we are here today. Her story is that back before I was born she was going through school at UNLV. She didn't have much money, so she was working her way through school by doing some dancing on the side. She got awfully close to one customer one night, and well, let's say they engaged in some adult activities later in the night. Nine months later there I was. I never knew who my father was, mom wouldn't tell me. All she said was that I would take this mystery man's last name because it might help me out in the future....Well the future is now.

Why is this important, and why should the national audience we called here care at all. Look at my last name again, Manning. That man who is my mystery father....ARCHIE MANNING! That's right folks, there's another Manning. It's me.

Except I'm not like Peyton or Eli. I'm bigger, I'm stronger, I'm faster. I'm better than either one of them could ever dream of being. That's right. I'm throwing this out here today, every college in the country listen up. If I wasn't the number one recruit in the country already, I should be now, I've got Manning blood in me. If you want the best quarterback the world will ever see, you better start lining up.

Peyton, Eli, I'm better than you could ever be. If I could jump straight to the NFL I would, but I'll go to college and destroy every record the two of you ever set. You will pay for your father's sins. Mark my words folks, I will be the GREATEST MANNING OF THEM ALL.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2009, 09:18 PM   #2
Rookie

ufrules's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: The Greatest Manning of Them All (NCAA RTG/Madden SS)

Well that was just weird!
Old 11-16-2009, 09:47 PM   #3
Y.N.W.A

Rexis's Arena

OVR: 25

nice read......im loving the kid call calling out the mannings like that

LiverpoolFC Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Braves Kobe Bryant
Old 11-16-2009, 11:55 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 15

lol... the whole thing was just funny as hell

OS Thread Link - Website Link
Old 11-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #5
Rookie

SHaynes23's Arena

OVR: 17

Nevada State Playoffs
Round One
Spring Valley vs. Las Vegas

Tonight marked round one of the state playoffs around the state of Nevada. This state tournament is drawing more press than maybe any other in the country due to one athlete, Las Vegas QB Andy Manning. Manning, who came out and declared that he is in fact part of the Manning quarterbacking dynasty, and has called out the family who never claimed him as their own is ready to prove that he is, "the greatest Manning of them all."

Final Score
Spring Valley 0
Las Vegas 62

Andy Manning's Stats
13-16, 312 Yards, 5 Touchdowns, 17 Yards Rushing

As you can see from the score, Manning was able to just tear apart the Spring Valley defense, just like he not so humbly stated earlier this week. Manning showed his dominance as he stood strong in the pocket and as soon as his man had a shred of daylight between he and his defender, Manning would fire a laser into the perfect spot for a huge completion. Manning's passes ended up going for six points on five different occasions. He did this, and went over three hundred yards in about three quarters before he was taken out for a backup.

In his big press conference Manning announced that college teams should start taking more notice of what he does on the field. We were able to spot six scouts from NCAA teams at the game tonight. They included: Iowa, Pittsburgh, Arkansas, UNLV, Nevada and Purdue. These aren't exactly the powerhouse teams Manning was hoping to show up, but if he takes his team farther into the playoffs and he continues to dominate teams like he did tonight, look for those powerhouse teams to start showing up.

Here's what Manning had to say about this blowout victory.

Andy Manning
I just went out there and did what I said I would do. I have to admit though, it wasn't exactly a challenge. Playing these guys was like carving up our eighth grade defense in flag football. I'm eager to show scouts what I can do against a team closer to our level. Don't look for the stats to change though, no matter who we play look for me to put up big numbers.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2009, 11:58 PM   #6
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10

LOL!!!!

I'm from Vegas, and am currently in high school. Will follow!
Old 11-20-2009, 12:02 AM   #7
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

lol i thought this was going to be about Cooper. Sounds good. Ill follow
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 11-20-2009, 01:34 PM   #8
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Maybe we can get some pics of Little Manning?

@AdamdotH

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »