Home

Comparable stats in franchise mode?

This is a discussion on Comparable stats in franchise mode? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-23-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Comparable stats in franchise mode?

I would like to start a franchise with this game and dont really care all that much about having stats that reflect the real deal. I do care about them having real meaning in the franchise I am playing...what I mean by that is, if I play 5 minute qtrs do my stats get compared to teams that play 15 minute qtrs? The cpu controlled teams?
Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2012, 06:13 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Comparable stats in franchise mode?

Typically if you put the CPU sim length past 5mins (default) they pop up rediculous stats (+5500yrd/700att seasons persay), especially 15mins quarters. Usually I put sim length at 6mins then at week 10 back to 5. It seems to stabilize realistic stats throughout the league. If you gain short on the O and snap fast you should get enough offensive plays and for defense (tackles etc.) it depends on the AIs amount of plays in your 5mins qs. The most common quarter length for play would be 7-8 mins id say if you want comparable stats with 5-6 min quarters of league sim length.

Last edited by romschomp; 04-07-2012 at 06:19 AM.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:15 AM   #3
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Comparable stats in franchise mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by romschomp
Typically if you put the CPU sim length past 5mins (default) they pop up rediculous stats (+5500yrd/700att seasons persay), especially 15mins quarters. Usually I put sim length at 6mins then at week 10 back to 5. It seems to stabilize realistic stats throughout the league. If you gain short on the O and snap fast you should get enough offensive plays and for defense (tackles etc.) it depends on the AIs amount of plays in your 5mins qs. The most common quarter length for play would be 7-8 mins id say if you want comparable stats with 5-6 min quarters of league sim length.

That is exactly what I am doing. 8 minutes for my games 6 minutes for sim games and cut it to 5 at week 10.
NHL25 - Panthers YR1 Pre-Season
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »