Home

Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

This is a discussion on Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2021, 08:55 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyharry1323
Budda's ranking is I think 77 and I believe Murphy's rating is way low, like 60 or something
keep in mind corners and safeties are going to be a bit lower rated in this roster due to him having catching and aggressiveness low for them.
Old 06-26-2021, 02:20 PM   #10
Pro

Chibears96, great start for the roster and stuff. Please use ourlads and ESPN for depth chart, the right players on the teams and their right positions. For accuracy

Only reason why I am saying is because Keanu Neal on the cowboys is a outside linebacker.
And on Panthers, at safety we have a random guy that isn't even on the team.
Old 06-28-2021, 06:21 PM   #11
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6

Original post has been updated.

I have spent the weekend starting to revise all my files, and it starts with 2k22 of course.

The new files will include the following changes:

Duplicate players with the same name have been removed and replaced with the correct players(Thanks Gr1014 for finding this)

Positions have been changed according to ourlads and lineup.com

Equipment has been edited per position so players who I have found with unusual equipment for their position have been edited

ALL Rookies from Round 1-5 are in the game!(This took a lot longer then expected players) all rookies that have signed a contract have been put on their teams. Total of 250+ rookies(lost count somewhere)

Free agents are added Richard Sherman Mitchell Schwartz all rookies that had high overalls, but I couldnt find room on their teams are in free agency. If they get signed by the start of the season they will be added to their team as I continue updating. Total of 241

There are 4 new draft classes courtesy of 247sports.com all prospects in the top 300 have been added to each respective years class. Equipment and attributes for the top 50 or so players have been edited by hand the rest is an overly complicated formula based on their ranking and any high school or junior college stats available. 2022 draft class has been edited as well players such as Spencer Rattler and Derek Stingley have been bumped up so they get drafted earlier as it looks like they are in the real draft now at this moment.

Player and team ratings have been revised and redone with the help of a formula combining important stats and rankings from profootballreference, and profootballfocus from the last season, and profootballfocus's draft grades.

Years pro and correct date of births for most players are fixed now! Also was a pain but this is probably the thing I'm happiest I was able to fully fix

Attached will be a Roster File
Ps3 Version
Xbox Version
Ps2 Version

Draft classes from 2022-2025

The franchise file somehow got corrupted so I have to rework that should be good to go by tomorrow maybe Wednesday at the latest.

If anyone has issues with the PS3 or Xbox versions let me know

Last edited by chibears96; 06-28-2021 at 06:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2021, 04:14 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibears96
Original post has been updated.

I have spent the weekend starting to revise all my files, and it starts with 2k22 of course.

The new files will include the following changes:

Duplicate players with the same name have been removed and replaced with the correct players(Thanks Gr1014 for finding this)

Positions have been changed according to ourlads and lineup.com

Equipment has been edited per position so players who I have found with unusual equipment for their position have been edited

ALL Rookies from Round 1-5 are in the game!(This took a lot longer then expected players) all rookies that have signed a contract have been put on their teams. Total of 250+ rookies(lost count somewhere)

Free agents are added Richard Sherman Mitchell Schwartz all rookies that had high overalls, but I couldnt find room on their teams are in free agency. If they get signed by the start of the season they will be added to their team as I continue updating. Total of 241

There are 4 new draft classes courtesy of 247sports.com all prospects in the top 300 have been added to each respective years class. Equipment and attributes for the top 50 or so players have been edited by hand the rest is an overly complicated formula based on their ranking and any high school or junior college stats available. 2022 draft class has been edited as well players such as Spencer Rattler and Derek Stingley have been bumped up so they get drafted earlier as it looks like they are in the real draft now at this moment.

Player and team ratings have been revised and redone with the help of a formula combining important stats and rankings from profootballreference, and profootballfocus from the last season, and profootballfocus's draft grades.

Years pro and correct date of births for most players are fixed now! Also was a pain but this is probably the thing I'm happiest I was able to fully fix

Attached will be a Roster File
Ps3 Version
Xbox Version
Ps2 Version

Draft classes from 2022-2025

The franchise file somehow got corrupted so I have to rework that should be good to go by tomorrow maybe Wednesday at the latest.

If anyone has issues with the PS3 or Xbox versions let me know

Great work Chibears92,
Its a much better roster than before, looks like using ESPN/Ourlads really making this roster really legit. There's a few thing you might need to fix. Brian burns is going to mostly defensive end this season with the Panthers, since got more depth everywhere else. Marquis Haynes is a end. Juston Burris is safety. And I know you said you got all rookies from rounds 1-5. Chubba Hubbard RB #35 out of Okalahoma State, who was drafted by the Panthers in the fourth round, will mostly likely be the second running back behind CMC and give him a rest when needed. He currently isn't on the team but he is.

Taylor Moton is tackle, not guard lol. John miller is guard.

Tommy Stevens is not on the team anymore, its just darnold, pj walker and will grier

Troy Pride Jr CB #25 is on the Panthers, last years rookie. And strong safeties Sam Franklin and Kenny Robinson

Other than these changes, The roster looking really promising. Keep up the great.

Last edited by PanthersFan89; 06-29-2021 at 04:20 PM.
Old 06-29-2021, 06:18 PM   #13
Rookie

Frito2013's Arena

Yeah, the bengals are missing there 2nd & 3rd round pick. Also I know the texans defense is trash. But isn't 41 overall just a little bit harsh?
Old 06-30-2021, 09:43 PM   #14
Rookie

What methodology do you use for the ratings? I am sure Jaylen Waddle will probably be good but what rookie gets a 90+ rating? Why is Ben so low? a 69? I also see the Antonio Brown is in FA and with a 56 rating.

Last edited by onin9190; 06-30-2021 at 10:37 PM.
Old 07-01-2021, 02:14 AM   #15
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
Great work Chibears92,
Its a much better roster than before, looks like using ESPN/Ourlads really making this roster really legit. There's a few thing you might need to fix. Brian burns is going to mostly defensive end this season with the Panthers, since got more depth everywhere else. Marquis Haynes is a end. Juston Burris is safety. And I know you said you got all rookies from rounds 1-5. Chubba Hubbard RB #35 out of Okalahoma State, who was drafted by the Panthers in the fourth round, will mostly likely be the second running back behind CMC and give him a rest when needed. He currently isn't on the team but he is.

Taylor Moton is tackle, not guard lol. John miller is guard.

Tommy Stevens is not on the team anymore, its just darnold, pj walker and will grier

Troy Pride Jr CB #25 is on the Panthers, last years rookie. And strong safeties Sam Franklin and Kenny Robinson

Other than these changes, The roster looking really promising. Keep up the great.
Thank you for this great help need more superfans to points out these things to make these as perfect as possible lol.
I've made most of those changes except for Sam Franklin and Kenny Robinson, I want to get as many rookies in as possible so some lower overall players I haven't included yet.
I screwed up by using lineup.com lol I don't recommend it now I only used ourlads to update this time around and Panthers were one of the teams I went through. Fixing positions, and making sure any 1st 2nd and 3rd string players included on ourlads are in the roster. So another update has been done and Chubba is there now along with moving Moton to his correct position on ourlads and adding will grier Troy Pride and a few others who names escape me at 2am
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2021, 02:26 AM   #16
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frito2013
Yeah, the bengals are missing there 2nd & 3rd round pick. Also I know the texans defense is trash. But isn't 41 overall just a little bit harsh?
As was the case with Chubba Hubbard on the Panthers. Lineup.com totally didn't have Joseph Ossai and Jackson Carman listed. Luckily I have a player pool with most of the draft picks that so I was able to add them to the file easily. Actually Joseph Ossai was just chilling in free agency for some reason but now they are on the teams.
The Texans defense is trash yes lol but check the latest roster updates out as i've gone through ratings per team as I was adding and editing players positions and teams across the board have seen ratings jump. The grades are going to be harsh so when simming you or the CPU actually has a realistic challenge when rebuilding teams such as the Texans. When all teams are rated super high, or all around the same ratings there ends up being really random franchise results. And my main focus is franchise mode and getting accurate results to what we expect heading into the season and the ratings the teams are produced solid enough results from what I saw.

But again there has been an updated and most teams have seen a boost and ratings and I know for sure the Texans have

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »