Home

Updated rosters on PS3 jailbreak

This is a discussion on Updated rosters on PS3 jailbreak within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-13-2021, 05:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Updated rosters on PS3 jailbreak

I am on a newer slim PS3 cfw 4.46. I tried to transfer a new roster to the PS3 using virtual memory card tool with my USB stick, but it won't show up in the game for me to load once I transfer it from the USB stick. I tried all different formats (.ps2 .max & PSV) and still no luck. I'm sure I must be doing something wrong, or missing a step. I can't remember how I did it last time, as it's been a couple years since I've played on this PS3. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I love to play this game with updated rosters.

Last edited by duxrcool048; 03-13-2021 at 05:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2021, 12:11 AM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Updated rosters on PS3 jailbreak

I have the same issue bro. My usb will not read the roster file.
Old 07-04-2021, 05:03 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Did anyone figure this out??? I havnt done a jailbreak, but plan on doing it for NCAA Football 14 and to play NFL2K5 on my PS3. Football video games r exciting again with the big updates to NCAA Football 14, new uniforms, stadium details ect, its ginba be great.Then to play 2k5 again...I played with updated rosters a few seasons and got tired of it, but as time passes 2k5 becomes new again. Can't wait to play the Ravens with L.Jackson and try to shut him down.

I'm just worried about the troubles I'm gonna run into getting this all to work. What's the best Jailbreak for PS3 tutorial? Also how difficult is it to update NCAA Football 14 with a jailbreak sgstem???
Old 07-04-2021, 05:06 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostfase120
I have the same issue bro. My usb will not read the roster file.
One problem I know of is not formatting the USB, gotta format it to FAT32 so the PS could read it. With the mods its sort of like Minecraft with having the same mids version as the version minecraft or else thry didnt work? Hopefull ill find a good tutorial hhow to do this before 2021 season starts. Too many people leaving tutorials that don't know what they r talking about. Everything on the net is flooded with stupid people trying to sound smart.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »