Home

[xbox] 9-28 roster [Irondudez]

This is a discussion on [xbox] 9-28 roster [Irondudez] within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-01-2004, 02:05 PM   #9
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: [xbox] 9-28 roster [Irondudez]

Quote:
Originally Posted by julfpenet
Yea, but the difference in 40 times for most backs is determined by tenths.

Coming out of college westbrook ran a 4.57
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/2...nwestbrook.htm

Example
Portis - 4.42
Henry (Leonard) - 4.57
Even that dump truck William Green ran a 4.60

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/2...s.htm#rankings

His speed might be rated higher because he gets tackled quicker than other backs.
His speed in the game is 83, which looks about right to me. I'd even buy into it being 85, but I'm sorry, the dude is not faster than every back in the league.

For example, Denver has two of the fastest backs in the league in Tatum Bell and Quentin Griffin and their speed is only 88 or 89. There's no way Westbrook is a 92. If this guy will give Westbrook a 92, then what in the hell else did he change? This is where the guy loses credibility, especially since he's an Eagles fan.

I appreciate all the time these guys take to get accurate rosters made and post them here. By accurate, I mean all the players on the correct teams with correct depth charts. That's quite a job in itself. But why can't they just leave the ratings alone? Are you going to tell me that a 15 year old high school kid knows ratings better than the people that make the game?
Old 10-01-2004, 02:14 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
His speed in the game is 83, which looks about right to me. I'd even buy into it being 85, but I'm sorry, the dude is not faster than every back in the league.

For example, Denver has two of the fastest backs in the league in Tatum Bell and Quentin Griffin and their speed is only 88 or 89. There's no way Westbrook is a 92. If this guy will give Westbrook a 92, then what in the hell else did he change? This is where the guy loses credibility, especially since he's an Eagles fan.

I appreciate all the time these guys take to get accurate rosters made and post them here. By accurate, I mean all the players on the correct teams with correct depth charts. That's quite a job in itself. But why can't they just leave the ratings alone? Are you going to tell me that a 15 year old high school kid knows ratings better than the people that make the game?
Have you ever seen Westbrook play? he is CLEARLY one of the fastest backs in the league and probably the eagles top playmaker because of that.

This weekend, i want you to watch him. his is DEFINATELY not 83 speed.

you are a moron.
Old 10-01-2004, 02:17 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:

Have you seen a Eagles game? Irondudez is from philly so he seen westbrook speed. 90-93 is about right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2004, 02:39 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Are you going to tell me that a 15 year old high school kid knows ratings better than the people that make the game?
The way some of these ratings look, yeah.
Old 10-01-2004, 02:46 PM   #13
MVP

Badgun's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondudez
Have you ever seen Westbrook play? he is CLEARLY one of the fastest backs in the league and probably the eagles top playmaker because of that.

This weekend, i want you to watch him. his is DEFINATELY not 83 speed.

you are a moron.
sigh...and the name calling ensues.

He might not be 83, but he da*n sure ain't no 92...you're living in a Eagles fantasy world and what's worse, other people are downloading your rosters and don't have a clue what you've done. Who else did you change anyway?
Old 10-01-2004, 02:50 PM   #14
MVP

Badgun's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del_Liger
Have you seen a Eagles game? Irondudez is from philly so he seen westbrook speed. 90-93 is about right.
Oh, he's from Philly, eh? Oh why didn't you say so. The fact that he's from Philly gives him all the credibility in the world. I feel so small now. Not only is he an NFL talent expert, but he's an Eagles expert too. WOW!
Old 10-01-2004, 03:39 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del_Liger
Westbrook isn't faster than Tatum Bell nor Quentin Griffin. I saw that too but I just adjusted it. I look at all the teams to see what was changed. I actually had no problem with most of the speed changes but Westbrook's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2004, 03:42 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Oh, he's from Philly, eh? Oh why didn't you say so. The fact that he's from Philly gives him all the credibility in the world. I feel so small now. Not only is he an NFL talent expert, but he's an Eagles expert too. WOW!
Because he (and I) seen him run a lot more times then someone who is not from around this area. The commentators talk about his speed every game. Like I said, 90-93 is about right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »