Home

NFL 2K21 Roster for PS2

This is a discussion on NFL 2K21 Roster for PS2 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2020, 12:54 AM   #41
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NFL 2K21 Roster for PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerrillaGrom
Cam Newton Trade updated!!!

Faces of players from default roster recycled and added to 2K21 roster (Faces match as close a possible).

Enjoy
Quandre Diggs is the free safety for the Seahawks, but he's a strong safety for the Lions in this. Anyway to move him to free safety?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2020, 02:22 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 4

Question: How are the rosters going forward going to reflect players who opt out due to COVID? The most obvious example I can think of off-hand is CJ Mosley; is he going to remain rostered with the Jets (I guess at the expense of whoever takes his roster spot) or will he be exiled to the FA pool?
Old 08-09-2020, 05:26 PM   #43
Rookie

I was thinking of Injured Reserve, if it's possible, for COVID opt out players and then extending their contracts one year.

I'm not sure if this can be done. I haven't looked into it yet.
Old 08-09-2020, 07:57 PM   #44
Just started!

im not sure how this work..i downloaded your roster file but i cant seem to open or add it in my pcx2 emulator...can you explain what i need to do?
Old 08-15-2020, 12:22 AM   #45
Rookie

Well, I'm having an interesting issue. I'm in week 3 of my franchise, and the game is consistently crashing when it tries to sim the KC game. I'm *only* using the Roster file, not any edited Franchise or anything.

I see two things that could be the issue here:

1: I see several players on the FA list are corrupt (No name or player card, but valid ratings). This doesn't occur outside of Franchise, which makes me wonder if something else is messing those players up.

2: KC currently doesn't have a FB rostered. I can't recall if that's an issue or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2020, 08:59 PM   #46
Rookie

Daryl1981's Arena

OVR: 1

Has anyone played through the first season? I’m in offseason Trying to go to next season and it keeps freezing on me

Last edited by Daryl1981; 08-21-2020 at 09:03 PM.
Old 08-30-2020, 02:40 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerk2
Well, I'm having an interesting issue. I'm in week 3 of my franchise, and the game is consistently crashing when it tries to sim the KC game. I'm *only* using the Roster file, not any edited Franchise or anything.

I see two things that could be the issue here:

1: I see several players on the FA list are corrupt (No name or player card, but valid ratings). This doesn't occur outside of Franchise, which makes me wonder if something else is messing those players up.

2: KC currently doesn't have a FB rostered. I can't recall if that's an issue or not.

I also had this problem. It happened every week 3 (season or preseason) and always with the KC game.

Then it hit me. I wonder if someone put Pat Mahomes real contract in the game. Pat Mahomes' name would disappear before the 3rd week, this is what tipped me off.

I pulled the roster into my 2k5 roster editor and found that they put in Mahomes' 10 year contract. The problem is that 2K5 only has contracts up to 7 years.

I changed the contract to reflect 7 instead of 10 years and whala! It works again and goes past week 3.

I don't know any other way to fix it than with the 2k5 game save editor.

Hope that helps.
Old 08-31-2020, 12:42 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by buchic37
I also had this problem. It happened every week 3 (season or preseason) and always with the KC game.

Then it hit me. I wonder if someone put Pat Mahomes real contract in the game. Pat Mahomes' name would disappear before the 3rd week, this is what tipped me off.

I pulled the roster into my 2k5 roster editor and found that they put in Mahomes' 10 year contract. The problem is that 2K5 only has contracts up to 7 years.

I changed the contract to reflect 7 instead of 10 years and whala! It works again and goes past week 3.

I don't know any other way to fix it than with the 2k5 game save editor.

Hope that helps.
Link to said save game editor?

And yeah, this is something the roster makers need to be made aware of if it causes a problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »