Home

Baseball88's roster vs. Ironduedez?

This is a discussion on Baseball88's roster vs. Ironduedez? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-18-2004, 01:02 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
Baseball88's roster vs. Ironduedez?

Can anyone tell me the real definitive difference between the 2? The way it is explained seems a little misleadinding and I don't want to soound like I picking on him but I spent all last night working on Irondudez rosters(editing speeds that were a little off,etc..) and I'm seeing someone new to the Homerun Derby of Rosters editors(Xrob,Irondudez,etc..) can someone who is using Baseballs roster explain "exactly" what he did?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2004, 01:58 AM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Baseball88's roster vs. Ironduedez?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bitz
Can anyone tell me the real definitive difference between the 2? The way it is explained seems a little misleadinding and I don't want to soound like I picking on him but I spent all last night working on Irondudez rosters(editing speeds that were a little off,etc..) and I'm seeing someone new to the Homerun Derby of Rosters editors(Xrob,Irondudez,etc..) can someone who is using Baseballs roster explain "exactly" what he did?
Read his post again how he explains the players he added in the game then updated the rosters and still left CAP room for players he might have missed.

The difference, lets say about 46 CAP spaces open for CAP's.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 09-18-2004, 02:09 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

I see...But how could he pull THAT off? Finns editor??
Old 09-18-2004, 02:38 AM   #4
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bitz
I see...But how could he pull THAT off? Finns editor??
Some how he did yes.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 09-18-2004, 04:00 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 10

My vote is for irondudez's roster. I took a look at baseball88's and he still have players in their wrong positions on my team's roster. I even still have players that were cut weeks ago on my roster. I'm still missing a couple players in his save too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2004, 04:36 PM   #6
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

I got to say that even with min CAP spaces Dudez are still the one's to get as far as accurate and up to date and every update is even better then the one before fantastic non stop updates and players its like watching a ticker counter the way he gets them out.

He is defiantely on top of things and my only wish would be to get his rosters with Dr. HMcoys edits. But if he doesn't do them I can still use the editor and do them myself thus giving me two great roster sets to pick from now add in Baseballs88's,Rockys post edits in his thread that has soom interesting obsevations if you haven't read it check it out and contributions and thats a lot of different roster edits to roll with and choose from...and Xrob's (who started them) still working on his so I'm excited in knowing there are choices to pick from and counting.

All this and we're still looking for the official update soon so this should be interesting to say the least. As the the here and now I'd have to say Dudez are the ones to keep an eye on and go with based on his longevity, consistancy and detication to present them most accurately and updated...but I think Xrob has a big suprise coming up so I'd keep an eye out for him too cause when Xrobs on he's "ON".

Most of the differencs I'm seeing appears to be in the way they'er edited and to me thats the biggest difference between them all because it effects the gameplay greatly IMO some may disagree but I've done work editing and testing along these guildlines in Doc's thread and they work thats what sold me on edits for improved gameplay actually seeing and experienceing the difference.

So again let me repeat that, the biggest difference I'm seeing IMO is in the gameplay very muched improved then theres getting into the good editing of them all followed by the updates and players with proper positions and depth charts...all in all they're all improvements and have something to offer I'm just glad to have a choice amongest them, their all winners IMO.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 09-21-2004, 03:03 PM   #7
Rookie

keensupremacy's Arena

OVR: 2

i know someone asked this before but is there any way to get doc's edits and dudez rosters?..or if not could someone send me a post on the most recent edits doc has made and i can edit them myself and post them on ar for everyone to enjoy..thanks..
Old 09-21-2004, 03:31 PM   #8
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by keensupremacy
i know someone asked this before but is there any way to get doc's edits and dudez rosters?..or if not could someone send me a post on the most recent edits doc has made and i can edit them myself and post them on ar for everyone to enjoy..thanks..
I talked with Doc last night and he's posted his newest on the net via codejunkies.com check the AR look for the 9 18 file in the ESPN NFL 2K5, check the description because there are two.

The one you want is "The Remedy 1.1" thats HMcCoy aka Doc.

Holla Back ya'll

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »