Home

Irondudez 9-10 rosters with updated DoB's

This is a discussion on Irondudez 9-10 rosters with updated DoB's within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-15-2004, 02:46 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Irondudez 9-10 rosters with updated DoB's

Attached is Irondudez 9-10 rosters (his most recent) with all of the Rookies, Denver Broncos and Cleveland Browns players with correct DoB's!

All of the credit goes to Irondudez for his unbelievable roster work! The DoB's were just bothering me.

I did tweak the ratings on a couple of guys, but other than that it is the same. If people really want me to, I will put all of Irondudez original ratings back in.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Roster910.zip (257.5 KB, 44 views)
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a ttoal jmulbe and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

amzanig huh?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2004, 02:49 PM   #2
MVP

icicle22's Arena

Re: Irondudez 9-10 rosters with updated DoB's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvarr
Attached is Irondudez 9-10 rosters (his most recent) with all of the Rookies, Denver Broncos and Cleveland Browns players with correct DoB's!

All of the credit goes to Irondudez for his unbelievable roster work! The DoB's were just bothering me.

I did tweak the ratings on a couple of guys, but other than that it is the same. If people really want me to, I will put all of Irondudez original ratings back in.
What was wrong with the DoB's? I loaded his roster and actually tweaked all of the Browns to use their real numbers as many changed when the season began (winslow is now 80 and not 11). I didn't notice the DOB on these.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:58 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
What was wrong with the DoB's? I loaded his roster and actually tweaked all of the Browns to use their real numbers as many changed when the season began (winslow is now 80 and not 11). I didn't notice the DOB on these.

Well, on the Browns, the fact that Winslow has a 1975 birthday (1983 in real life) and William Green has a 1970 birthday (1979 in real life) kind of prematurely ends their careers.

And not that it affects this roster, but Shannon Sharpe starts the game with a 1981 birthday (1969 in real life) and 15 years experience! He started playing when he was 8!
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a ttoal jmulbe and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

amzanig huh?
Old 09-15-2004, 03:12 PM   #4
MVP

icicle22's Arena

Quote:
Well, on the Browns, the fact that Winslow has a 1975 birthday (1983 in real life) and William Green has a 1970 birthday (1979 in real life) kind of prematurely ends their careers.

And not that it affects this roster, but Shannon Sharpe starts the game with a 1981 birthday (1969 in real life) and 15 years experience! He started playing when he was 8!
I see that. SO I must ask. Is this a problem form the original roster or is it something that happened when IronDudez was tweaking?

Also.....does age affect retirement or years in the league? Cause if all of the teams are as off as the browns there are going to be some strange retirements!
Old 09-15-2004, 03:17 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
I see that. SO I must ask. Is this a problem form the original roster or is it something that happened when IronDudez was tweaking?

Also.....does age affect retirement or years in the league? Cause if all of the teams are as off as the browns there are going to be some strange retirements!

This was a problem with the original roster. In fact, after editing two different sets of rosters for the DoB's, I have noticed that whatever moron at VC who was coding in the birthdays looked at the wrong line. Example. Champ Bailey has the birthday of the guy right below him on whatever roster list the coder used and so on. All the birthdays where shifted up one guy.

I would assume age would affect retirement...otherwise that is something that is broken. It should affect retirement. Otherwise, would you want Shannon Sharpe playing in the league for the better part of 30 years?

Only the Broncos and Browns seemed to be affected with the DoB's being off. I have checked various players on surrounding teams, and these seem to be the only two affected.

amzanig huh?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2004, 04:13 PM   #6
MVP

icicle22's Arena

Quote:
This was a problem with the original roster. In fact, after editing two different sets of rosters for the DoB's, I have noticed that whatever moron at VC who was coding in the birthdays looked at the wrong line. Example. Champ Bailey has the birthday of the guy right below him on whatever roster list the coder used and so on. All the birthdays where shifted up one guy.

I would assume age would affect retirement...otherwise that is something that is broken. It should affect retirement. Otherwise, would you want Shannon Sharpe playing in the league for the better part of 30 years?

Only the Broncos and Browns seemed to be affected with the DoB's being off. I have checked various players on surrounding teams, and these seem to be the only two affected.
So since I have made a billion adjustments to IronDudez 910 Roster is there a way that I can import just the birthdays from your roster into mine so I don't have to redo everything? I know there is a way to revert attributes to a previous state. But I am wondering if Birthdates are the same?
Old 09-15-2004, 04:19 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
So since I have made a billion adjustments to IronDudez 910 Roster is there a way that I can import just the birthdays from your roster into mine so I don't have to redo everything? I know there is a way to revert attributes to a previous state. But I am wondering if Birthdates are the same?

Adjustments as far as what? What have you done? Just wondering.

I don't think DoB's can be imported/exported.

amzanig huh?
Old 09-15-2004, 04:38 PM   #8
MVP

icicle22's Arena

Quote:
Adjustments as far as what? What have you done? Just wondering.

I don't think DoB's can be imported/exported.
Fixed all of the numbers for the browns and tweaked some attributes for offense. Not trying to make the team unstoppable but make them competetive. Maybe it's my skills aren't up to speed but I need a little boost to make the games interesting. And Fun!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »