Home

*9-9-04 Roster* [irondudez]

This is a discussion on *9-9-04 Roster* [irondudez] within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-10-2004, 01:21 PM   #17

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: *9-9-04 Roster* [irondudez]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
I agree. IRONDUDEZ has some quality rosters, his steeler rosters are dead on with the exception of two minor players. I couldn't have been happier. But I just won't play with a roster with global edits. I had been having great results/stats with default all pro settings. I hate messing with sliders or global player edits. For me, the DB play wasn't great, but the NFL is a passing league right now. Besides, I play with the steelers. Teams should be throwing all over my secondary. To me, the passing yards were always accurate. When I played with Irondudez rosters, I shut the Raiders down to like 100 yards passing. I had seven sacks because my coverage downfield was so good.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I like the DB play as it was.
Let me load his latest roster up in Finn's editor and see if any global edits were done.
Old 09-10-2004, 01:24 PM   #18
gtm
M*t*l F*r*v*r

gtm's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
Let me load his latest roster up in Finn's editor and see if any global edits were done.

Good deal Chris, let us know. It would be great to have irons updated rosters without global edits.

mman19
Old 09-10-2004, 01:29 PM   #19

ChicagoChris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mman19
Good deal Chris, let us know. It would be great to have irons updated rosters without global edits.

mman19
The good news is Finns v 1.2 roster editor is really good and way better then 1.0. Also, ID's latest roster is about dead on. A few misses but no one you could name.

The bad new....looks like he globally edited CB aggressivness to 50 There may be other global edits but i am not sure.

IronDudez? Any word on this?
Old 09-10-2004, 02:02 PM   #20
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
The good news is Finns v 1.2 roster editor is really good and way better then 1.0. Also, ID's latest roster is about dead on. A few misses but no one you could name.

The bad new....looks like he globally edited CB aggressivness to 50 There may be other global edits but i am not sure.

This was brought up in another thread. Apparently the roster editor globally edited all CB agressiveness to 50 several updates ago. I dont see how this could be fixed without starting over from scratch, which noone expects Irondudez to do.

So I guess I'm left waiting for the official update. Maybe I'll get to play my franchise by Christmas time...
Old 09-10-2004, 02:13 PM   #21
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

I'm not sure if anybody noticed or check their rosters before this one but the CB AGG's were edited at 99 for all of them and he did post that error.

I believe he did apologize for the error and ask about their original attributes, I notified about the AGG ratings on the roster and he fixed it with a 50 rating due to the fact I believe the originals were not available to him.

My fix is to reference to the default roster which I urged in a post for you guys to save because you never know when you'll need to look back upon it for original attributes.

Other then that you could have or should always save your default roster to reference back to in order to see the original settings or reference back to his rosters posted to see them before he used the editor or look at Xrobs older rosters created before they started using the roster editors.

Remember to always save your default rosters you may need them to reference the original ratings, I posted that awhile back because I knew this could happen using an editor thats why I always save the originals.

Holla Back ya'll
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2004, 02:48 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mman19
ChicagoChris, i was thinking the exact same thing. I appreciate ironz hard work but please just keep updated rosters and let each person change attributes as they see fit. Iron, watcha think!

mman19

I wanted one w/o the rating changes too. If I have to I'll start from scratch and do all the rosters and depth charts w/o making any rating changes. It will take me a day or two depending on how many CAPs I need to add.
Old 09-10-2004, 02:57 PM   #23

ChicagoChris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgeist
I wanted one w/o the rating changes too. If I have to I'll start from scratch and do all the rosters and depth charts w/o making any rating changes. It will take me a day or two depending on how many CAPs I need to add.
Agreed. maybe I'll just do my own and see what happens. I will use ID's roster as a template as it is very good.
Old 09-10-2004, 02:59 PM   #24

ChicagoChris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I'm not sure if anybody noticed or check their rosters before this one but the CB AGG's were edited at 99 for all of them and he did post that error.

I believe he did apologize for the error and ask about their original attributes, I notified about the AGG ratings on the roster and he fixed it with a 50 rating due to the fact I believe the originals were not available to him.

My fix is to reference to the default roster which I urged in a post for you guys to save because you never know when you'll need to look back upon it for original attributes.

Other then that you could have or should always save your default roster to reference back to in order to see the original settings or reference back to his rosters posted to see them before he used the editor or look at Xrobs older rosters created before they started using the roster editors.

Remember to always save your default rosters you may need them to reference the original ratings, I posted that awhile back because I knew this could happen using an editor thats why I always save the originals.

Holla Back ya'll
The game allows you to reset the roster. This is a good way to get back the default rosters for verification. Either way, using the editor should cut back on the time it takes to re-enter the aggression rating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »