Home

New info on the Roster Update Schedule

This is a discussion on New info on the Roster Update Schedule within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-08-2004, 09:46 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: New info on the Roster Update Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbprice20
ya know, i consider myself pretty reasonable with this stuff. the user has the power to make his own rosters and if you really want to start a franchise with updated rosters by the start of the season, the only sure-fire way to make sure that happens is to do it yourself. i get that. however, don't list a release date and then on the day that the update is supposed to be released say 'oh yeah, well, we didn't get them done and there's still more moves to make so we'll get them done late next week...probably'. that is a bull move.

you can't get too pissed off at something like this since we've all had the game going on 2 months now and could have been doing roster moves ourselves as the preseason progressed. but i still think it's just a bull move to announce a date for an update and wait until the day of that update to say you're not holding your deadline. if i did something similar at my job, i would be fired.
Agreed. Once again VC drops the ball when it comes to roster updates. They could care less though, they got our money already
Old 09-08-2004, 10:37 AM   #10
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12
Icon13 Re: New info on the Roster Update Schedule

Unacceptable. I sure hope that they fix the horrible Defensive Back AI with this update. If they don't they're just wasting our time.
Old 09-08-2004, 10:46 AM   #11
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
Unacceptable. I sure hope that they fix the horrible Defensive Back AI with this update. If they don't they're just wasting our time.
It's just a roster update. They're not giving you a new game.
Old 09-08-2004, 11:49 AM   #12
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossen
Foss thats how you feel this is how we feel, everyone is different right. They said we would have the roster update the week the season starts, now we have to wait longer. I agree 100% we should be pissed a bit.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 09-08-2004, 12:25 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

It would be interesting to know if they add the missing player pictures (too many rookies have just that grey 'no picture'). This is the main reason why I still haven't started my 49ers franchise.

And I agree with Fossen, that a roster-update can't fix gameplay issues like to many interceptions.
Old 09-08-2004, 03:25 PM   #14
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverYoung
It would be interesting to know if they add the missing player pictures (too many rookies have just that grey 'no picture'). This is the main reason why I still haven't started my 49ers franchise.

And I agree with Fossen, that a roster-update can't fix gameplay issues like to many interceptions.

Well this a roster thread, we should leave the gamplay talk for it's own thread, plus I haven't had any problems with interceptions. All I got to say is stop throwing them.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 09-08-2004, 05:05 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossen
I dont think anyone is asking for a new game. If the AI problems can be improved through roster or attribute adjustments than why couldn't they do that?

Its already been proven through the various edits out there that the AI does play better with EQ on and now the latest seems to be to increase the consistancy rating.

If VC programmers read these board they should take notes and implement them. Better yet, maybe they should hire some of the "game hackers" on these boards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2004, 05:20 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Well this a roster thread, we should leave the gamplay talk for it's own thread, plus I haven't had any problems with interceptions. All I got to say is stop throwing them.
The problem is, that the CPU QB throws way to many interceptions. I just quit a game in the middle of the 3rd quarter after Pennington threw his 6th int against my Bears.
I have human coverage @ 0, catching @ 2, persuit @ 8, CPU passing @ 40, int @ 0.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »