Home

Old 08-31-2004, 12:52 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Espn Roster 8-31

Current as of12:05 Central Time. Did some Edits and position changes
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_XRob830.zip (278.1 KB, 184 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2004, 09:27 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Espn Roster 8-31

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob

what team depth charts are you using? I checked the Chicago Bears and your roster is way off compared to their depth chart
Old 08-31-2004, 10:12 AM   #3

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Can someone check the Steelers depth chart these rosters? Everyones rosters seems to leave off or not fix the Steelers DT personell.

Kendrick Clancy (#96) has not been on any of the rosters (XROB, MMAN, or IRONDUDEZ). I know it is one player but if we are striving for accuracy, then i question the rosters.
Old 08-31-2004, 04:45 PM   #4
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
Can someone check the Steelers depth chart these rosters? Everyones rosters seems to leave off or not fix the Steelers DT personell.

Kendrick Clancy (#96) has not been on any of the rosters (XROB, MMAN, or IRONDUDEZ). I know it is one player but if we are striving for accuracy, then i question the rosters.

The Steelers rosters are not going to be an easy fix. Clancy for some reason is not in the game. Also, I expect guys like LBs Harrison and Roper to make the team while Adibi has already been cut and Alonzo Jackson could be too. Not only that but the Steelers may keep both Dante Brown and Willie Parker if they decide to keep 6 RBs, which is a very real possibility.

So right there, I just named 5 Steelers that may be on the 53 man roster that aren't even in the game.

I just hope that ESPN will put them in with their Sept 7th roster.
Old 08-31-2004, 10:09 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

i get get an error message when i try to save it to my actionreplay memory carad can you post another roster update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2004, 10:18 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 13
Red face Re: Espn Roster 8-31

I not a roster genius I post things that I notice if you can post some of there cuts and who needs to be made I'll try to get some info on them. Keep in mind everyone you ask me to create my not be included due to the # of CAPs I have available or if the Steelers are just stacking positions at one spot. Like Bettis,Duce, Brown & Parker. As for the Bears I trying to give them the best team possible. There stacked at RB and it doesn't seem like they want to let anyone go. Also post there cuts since I play with them in a season. I love Chicago teams I don't know why because chicago teams overpays players and overrates players Eddie Robinson? R.W McQuarters my point exactly.
Old 08-31-2004, 11:19 PM   #7
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Good job Xrob I see you're as always on top of things with your rosters, but what I see as not fair to you is the way some of our fellow members are so critical about the results you present after all this is no easy job to take on and no one including myself is paying you any kind of compensation other then a thank you and some of those are too few and far.

Geez I respect all you guys what I am saying is that some of us should not be so demanding help out some and be a bit more appreciative to have a member at this site who has taken on such a task, are any of you sending him "PM's" as he has requested or have you even taken the time to just chat and send a friendly note. I have and I know he works hard, has a life and family responsibiltys as do many of us, the last thing I want to see is him crashing or something so cut him some slack and help out.

All I'm saying is before you complain about "your" team and its "issues" give him a heads up, you know some info to work with before the fact and stop expecting him to do a everything a few things you know. That will help out and improve on the rosters.

There are 32 teams he's dealing with and he needs to hear from you guys about their statis, so do like I do and "Holla"(PM him),he can't read minds so tell him whats on yours (mind) by looking up your teams statis and let him know what they need so he can fix.

A follow member, bro and friend of Xrob's

Holla Back ya'll
Old 09-01-2004, 08:47 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

seriously i think ther's too many transactions goin on in the league right now...think u should jus wait til things cool down...man is it me or has this year been the most hectic with all the major trading, retiring, injuries, etcc.....whoo mad props xrob for tryin to keep pace...im not too critical bout precision as long as i can have an enjoyable game...cuz seriously from what ive learned u can have a crappy team but still win (not all the time of course but u can never say never)...football is unexpectable...pZ

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »