Home

Spear's NFL 2K19 Rosters (PS2/Xbox/360)

This is a discussion on Spear's NFL 2K19 Rosters (PS2/Xbox/360) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-23-2019, 10:00 PM   #201
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Spear's NFL 2K19 Rosters (PS2/Xbox/360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nreyes000
Still looking for a solid instruction to import rosters into the file directory for a pc emulated version that I have running. I was able to import another file but for some reason the max file on here wont show
1. Download the roster file from the top of the post.

2. Download the MyMC utility. Google "Mymc ps2" and it should be the top result (I can't post links since I'm new).

3. Create a new memory card in PCSX2. Config-->Memory Cards-->Create-->Name whatever you want. No need to create a memory card more than 8MB for this.

4. Boot up PCSX2 without an ISO selected. CDVD-->No Disc. Then select System-->Boot BIOS.

5. From the PS2 BIOS go to browser, select the memory card and choose Format. Close PCSX2.

6. Open "mymc-gui.exe" from the MyMC folder. Select your freshly made memory card.

7. Click the import button and import the MAX file you downloaded from the first post onto your memory card. Close MyMC.

8. Make sure your PCSX2 has the proper memory card inserted from the Memory Card menu.

You are good to go! When you boot up NFL2k5 make sure you go to the options menu in game and load the roster file. Also the reason I have you make a new memory card is so you don't ruin another card if the MyMC program encounters any errors and takes the rest of your files down with it. I hope this was clear enough!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2019, 12:08 PM   #202
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FACE MOMO

2. Download the MyMC utility. Google "Mymc ps2" and it should be the top result (I can't post links since I'm new).

3. Create a new memory card in PCSX2. Config-->Memory Cards-->Create-->Name whatever you want. No need to create a memory card more than 8MB for this.

4. Boot up PCSX2 without an ISO selected. CDVD-->No Disc. Then select System-->Boot BIOS.

5. From the PS2 BIOS go to browser, select the memory card and choose Format. Close PCSX2.

6. Open "mymc-gui.exe" from the MyMC folder. Select your freshly made memory card.

7. Click the import button and import the MAX file you downloaded from the first post onto your memory card. Close MyMC.

8. Make sure your PCSX2 has the proper memory card inserted from the Memory Card menu.

You are good to go! When you boot up NFL2k5 make sure you go to the options menu in game and load the roster file. Also the reason I have you make a new memory card is so you don't ruin another card if the MyMC program encounters any errors and takes the rest of your files down with it. I hope this was clear enough!
So, I get this error written to the MyMC.exe document when I try to run the .gui file "C:\Users\NORMANDY\Desktop\Emulators\Playstation 2\MyMC\mymc-gui.exe: error: Incorrect number of arguments."

What am I doing wrong here? I just created a new memory card, like you mentioned, and formatted it.
Old 10-11-2019, 01:54 PM   #203
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FACE MOMO

I am now running into a new problem. When I attempt to start my season, it sims the CPU controlled games up until my game. But about half way through the simming process it completely locks up and then PCSX2 (my PS2 emulator) crashes. It was working fine prior to me installing the custom roster, so I'm really concerned I did something wrong. I would love some help because I really enjoy this game and would like to play with updated rosters, I worked pretty hard just to get this emulator up and running in the first place.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:58 PM   #204
Rookie

Patriots80's Arena

I realize I'm probably the 5-millionth person to ask this... But is there any clear-cut tutorial (whether YouTube or on here) that you guys can direct me to for getting these rosters on PS2?

Or can someone just send me in here what products I need EXACTLY.

I think it's an AR Max drive (w/ CD and USB thumb drive?) and that's it???

I have the old fat PS2.

I have been making my own make shift rosters by making Mahomes and other players on my own. So to be able to get one of these rosters would be a dream come true.

Thanks for everything you guys do to keep this great game alive.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:58 AM   #205
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots80
I realize I'm probably the 5-millionth person to ask this... But is there any clear-cut tutorial (whether YouTube or on here) that you guys can direct me to for getting these rosters on PS2?

Or can someone just send me in here what products I need EXACTLY.

I think it's an AR Max drive (w/ CD and USB thumb drive?) and that's it???

I have the old fat PS2.

I have been making my own make shift rosters by making Mahomes and other players on my own. So to be able to get one of these rosters would be a dream come true.

Thanks for everything you guys do to keep this great game alive.

I second this. I just ordered a copy of NFL2K5 and have no idea what to do.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2019, 08:52 PM   #206
Video Game Dev

Spear's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
I second this. I just ordered a copy of NFL2K5 and have no idea what to do.

You guys will need this:

I’m assuming it has the CD and it obviously comes with the usb. From there you transfer the .max file from this thread to your usb plugged into your computer. Put the usb in your ps2 and load the CD. The cd will allow you to do memory card management with the USB and move the .max file from the USB to your memory card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join our Discord to learn more - https://discord.gg/v8aFWkmYMT!

http://www.varsityvideogame.com
https://www.spearinteractive.com
Old 10-29-2019, 09:36 PM   #207
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Just get a hacked ps2 memory card with free mcboot on ebay or amazon. A lot less money and a lot less hassle.
Old 10-30-2019, 02:29 PM   #208
Rookie

Patriots80's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
Just get a hacked ps2 memory card with free mcboot on ebay or amazon. A lot less money and a lot less hassle.
If I went this route, how would I get the rosters on with the Free McBoot Memory Card?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »