Home

G.O.A.T. Rosters (original X-Box)

This is a discussion on G.O.A.T. Rosters (original X-Box) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-01-2015, 11:37 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
G.O.A.T. Rosters (original X-Box)

I downloaded these rosters and they are awesome! I love being able to play with Sweetness (Walter Payton)! I've tried all the teams and the one team that does not work are the Houston Oilers! The Console freezes up when you are about to get to the coin toss! If anybody can find the glitch to why it does that, it would be greatly appreciated! Like I said I've said it's just the Houston Oilers that freeze up. Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2015, 02:13 AM   #2
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: G.O.A.T. Rosters (original X-Box)

If you have the editor, take a look at the Oilers team option tab. Make sure everything looks okay (nothing blank). I've had the game freeze before because of playbooks showing up blank in the editor. My freezes came during Berman's pre-game loading screen, yours sounds a bit different so I'm not sure sure what's causing it.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:43 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: G.O.A.T. Rosters (original X-Box)

Here is the roster I downloaded from the nfl2k5rosters.com. It was done by Warpath.So all credit goes to him. I edited some of the players and added Don Meredith to the Cowboys and took out some such players from the non-playoff years which I don't consider all-time greats. Don Majowski is in the free agent list. I also edited some of the QB handedness because some were not left handed as in real life such as Kenny Stabler and Steve Young. Joe Theismann was left handed in this roster and he was right handed. Still the Oilers do not work in this roster. No blanks are in the team options. so I still don't know what the problem is? One more thing I edited was the DB's and Linebackers catch ratings. DB's at 5 and LB's 15 because there were too many interceptions. Again if anybody can figure out the Oilers glitch, it would be a GODSEND! I just think it would be cool to play with them!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_GOAT.zip (249.3 KB, 14 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »