Home

ESPN NFL Football Franchise Save - XBox - wayne23

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL Football Franchise Save - XBox - wayne23 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-29-2004, 02:45 AM   #1
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59
ESPN NFL Football Franchise Save - XBox - wayne23

Submitted By: wayne23
Date: 4/29/2004
Download File: ESPNNFLFOO_1stRounder.zip

Author's Comment:

Quote:

Thanks goes out to Dansf49 for the free agent signees update file in which I used to get to this point. From that file I started a franchise and edited the rookie class. The rookies I edited were all the rookies who were chosen first by each team in this past weekends NFL Draft. Kevin Jones is the only other player that I edited and added to the Detroit Lions along with there first pick, Roy Williams.

This is NOT a roster file. It is a FRANCHISE file which will allow any user to have control over ALL 32 teams if they wish. I done it this way for the ones like myself who are interested could follow the first rounders throughout there entire career on ESPN football. This file is by NO means perfect. There may be some players missing do to salary cap issues, or players missing because they decided to retire and have no interest in playing again. I had to sim a year to get the rookies in and keep the franchise current. Therefore once you start the franchise the superbowl will be held in New Orleans... not Texas.

Remember the franchise will be current as in 2005. Most of the rookies will be sporting there college jersey numbers. Most are starters as well. Any feedback will be welcomed. BTW I still have the original file. So if needed, I can always go back and do some adjusting to try and make it better. BEWARE... after the first season with these rookies. There may be some major cap issues with some of the teams. I had to work on a tight budget with several teams just to get the rookies signed. So keep that in mind after the season is over. I hope you guys enjoy the file. This is my first time posting rosters so please bare with me. Thanks...

NOTE: This thread is for the discussion of these rosters only. Comments, corrections, updates, thanks, etc., are all welcome.

If you have questions about rosters for other games, either use the thread dedicated to it, or use the general Roster File Discussion thread.

If you have questions about how to use your Sharkport/X-Port device (or are having trouble), please use the Action Replay/X-Port/Sharkport FAQ. Read it, see if your question has already been answered. If it hasn't, post your question.

Any posts that belong elsewhere will either be moved, or simply deleted. This thread is for the discussion of this roster file only.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2004, 07:52 PM   #2
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: ESPN NFL Football Franchise Save - XBox - wayne23

You've got JP Losman on the Bears and he should be on the Bills. You also released Doug Gabriel from the Raiders and he should still be on their squad.
Old 05-01-2004, 10:02 PM   #3
MVP

wayne23's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

Fetter21 said:
You've got JP Losman on the Bears and he should be on the Bills. You also released Doug Gabriel from the Raiders and he should still be on their squad.

Thanks Fetter. Actually J.P. Losman isn't suppose to be on there. Lee Evans was the Bills first pick. I did first picks ONLY with the exception of Kevin Jones.. who I had already edited before I started drafting. So I just kept him in. You can just put J.P. on the Bills where he belongs or just cut him. After I drafted all the rookies to their new teams. I let the cpu finish the draft. That's probably how J.P. ended up on the Bears. As far as Gabriel being released for the Raiders It might have been due to some cap issue. I'm not sure. I apologize for that Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to make the above corrections along with updated transactions real soon.
Old 06-06-2004, 06:29 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 11

When are you doing an update to your update??
Old 06-14-2004, 03:32 PM   #5
Pro

HHHBigFan's Arena

OVR: 8

Why is there a 100 OVR Sumo Wrestler Tackle on the Falcons?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »