Home

NFL 2K15 Vikings Season Video Play-Through

This is a discussion on NFL 2K15 Vikings Season Video Play-Through within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-25-2014, 03:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 10
NFL 2K15 Vikings Season Video Play-Through

Seeing as I am a Vikings fan, I have a lot to look forward to this year with some great rookies on deck. To get ready for the NFL season, I decided to throw back in my 2K5 disk and try out the new rosters for 2015 (I used these ones: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...prospects.html). I hope to play every Vikings game before they are actually played, and I will continue to update you on my latest games, right now I have just uploaded their game against the Rams. You may notice the video is short, and this is simply because I only am uploading various highlights from the game. Hopefully you guys enjoy this series and let me know how I can work to improve it! In the future I would like to talk more about the game and less about what exactly 2K5 is, but for the sake of my YouTube subscribers who don't know what 2K5 is, I had to spend most of the first video explaining the game itself.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 09:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NFL 2K15 Vikings Season Video Play-Through

Thank bro for using my rosters. The video was cool.
Old 01-18-2015, 01:51 PM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NFL 2K15 Vikings Season Video Play-Through

Hey so since you have the roster downloaded I just wanted to know does the roster say the player names and does it have player photos? and for the season can you play in the pre season?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »