Old 06-17-2014, 11:23 PM   #10
Rookie

redskinsfan803's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NFL 2K15 ROSTERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopie
What number do u have ur CBs aggression rating...or are they varied

DBs are at 10, LBs are at 20. It seems to work ok, and I keep the coverage and pursuit sliders on the lower half of the scale to keep the reaction times looking good. Players seem to only jump routes when they have good coverage and/or the receiver has a low run route rating. If you or anybody else have tips regarding ratings and sliders, please share them. I'm by no means an experienced roster maker.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:10 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskinsfan803
DBs are at 10, LBs are at 20. It seems to work ok, and I keep the coverage and pursuit sliders on the lower half of the scale to keep the reaction times looking good. Players seem to only jump routes when they have good coverage and/or the receiver has a low run route rating. If you or anybody else have tips regarding ratings and sliders, please share them. I'm by no means an experienced roster maker.
Ok I'll check.it out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2014, 07:43 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
What are ur settings
Old 06-20-2014, 06:22 PM   #13
Just started!

OVR: 0

First off, thank you for taking the time to make this.

I can't sim after the first week in a franchise. It freezes after the first game is simmed.

I am playing as the Titans. I can play my game fine, but when I try to go to week 2 it freezes. Any ideas how to fix this?
Old 06-21-2014, 12:57 PM   #14
Rookie

redskinsfan803's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopie
What are ur settings

To be honest with you, my sliders are shot. I need to do them over. I'm working on them now and it's very frustrating. However, I play:
- 8 min quarters
- play calling: by formation
- multiple hot routes
- all penalties to the max except DPI and Clipping.

DPI gets called too much because DBs don't strafe in man coverage. When the receiver is stationary, they run in circles around them or they run up their backs. For that reason, DPI gets called too much. I put it around 30 or 32. I'm still playing with it. It might have to go lower

As you probably know, clipping calls come with a glitch that severely docks your rushing yards. I just turn it off and turn holding all the way up to compensate.

Everything else is default.
Old 06-21-2014, 02:19 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
To be honest with you, my sliders are shot. I need to do them over. I'm working on them now and it's very frustrating. However, I play:
- 8 min quarters
- play calling: by formation
- multiple hot routes
- all penalties to the max except DPI and Clipping.

DPI gets called too much because DBs don't strafe in man coverage. When the receiver is stationary, they run in circles around them or they run up their backs. For that reason, DPI gets called too much. I put it around 30 or 32. I'm still playing with it. It might have to go lower

As you probably know, clipping calls come with a glitch that severely docks your rushing yards. I just turn it off and turn holding all the way up to compensate.

Everything else is default.
ok...Another thing...Does the CPU ever stiff arm or juke or jump for passes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2014, 12:13 AM   #16
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

Meant to post here earlier, guess I forgot. Anyway, welcome to editing club. Unlike a certain company we all love, having different options for 2K5 rosters is always a good thing. Looks like you have things under control, but if you have any questions regarding the editor or anything else just shoot me a PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »