Home

PLEASE Help Roster Update Issues 360

This is a discussion on PLEASE Help Roster Update Issues 360 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-11-2013, 01:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PLEASE Help Roster Update Issues 360

Okay... bought the Cable...

Plugged in hard drive to pc... pc installed drivers... downloaded xport, went to use. no hard drive shows.

completely restored pc to factory settings (erased EVERYTHING) due to an issue id read about drivers...

so sure enough this time i install xport first and then plug in hard drive... it shows, i select, then goto partition 3... as soon as i click an option it tells me the hard drive was disconnected.

now i cant find the hard drive in either xport or xplorer... this is a 60gb top mount hard drive from the fat systems... please help me. ive done everything i can think of.

Is it at all possible to do this with a 360 memory card? I noticed that xport seems to allow for memory cards now just not sure if this style of roster swap would work or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #2
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PLEASE Help Roster Update Issues 360

I'm not an xbox guy so I don't know much about it but I know a lot of people have to disable UAC on windows before doing the transfer. Maybe that'll work. If not, hopefully someone can help you out.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:52 PM   #3
Rookie

devinstate's Arena

OVR: 3

I bought a used 20 gig HD a couple of years ago and Xport only would recognize it about a third of the time. I had no problems with my other HD.
Old 05-14-2013, 05:12 PM   #4
Rookie

What transfer cable did you use?

My PC is acting as if it will read the first time and first time only... as if upon communicating with my Xbox harddrive, something is being left behind on the PC which hinders it from seeing the drive.

I say this because the initial use worked on the first plug in and then stopped.

After factory reset of PC (could not find the left behind file) it worked upon first plug in and upon selecting the Partition 3 immediately stopped communicating.

Pisses.me.off. In the meantime I'm in 2009 of my franchise... only a few years til I'm back too reality. Only, Tom Brady plays for Detroit in this new reality.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:17 AM   #5
Rookie

Have you figured it out yet? I found xplorer works best. Be sure you plug the cable into your computer first THEN connect your cable to the hard drive. Let me know if you still can't get it to work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2013, 01:20 PM   #6
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5

I had some issues last night trying to do this for the fist time also, you must right click xport and run in admin, then it should find your hard drive. You must also make sure you downloaded the right xport for your hard drive size.
then click the hard drive,par 3,compatability,xbox 1, the one with only numbers shoud show up for the save make sure they match your numbers for the roster folder you saved and the one thats on the hard drive, then I just dragged the number folder in and copied it over the other one in there..
Also befoer all this had to go to control panel,user accounts and lower the pop ups in admin. there is a video for this ill try to leave the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSgO52TtkGg
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CDbdh0wA3w
Hope this helps
Old 08-10-2013, 10:16 PM   #7
Rookie

I've found Party Buffalo to be the best in my opinion.

https://code.google.com/p/party-buffalo/
Old 09-26-2013, 10:09 PM   #8
Just started!

When i move the file over to xport, it says that there isnt enough space on the hard drive. Ive deactivated cloud. any ideas?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »