Home

Old 02-08-2013, 02:45 PM   #1
Rookie

Silentway's Arena

OVR: 3
1999 Roster

Hey guys! So, a very long time ago I downloaded a very incomplete version of the 1999 season roster. Well the last few months I've worked very hard on fixing it and making it accurate and Id say its 95% correct and a very great roster. Well the last team I need to do is the Eagles and unfortunately right as i go to finish I cant create players anymore or edit names. (I was doing this all in-game) So my question is, if I loaded this up is there any fixing this thing through Finn's? And aside from the overediting the years pro are all off and a few players are in the wrong position. Anyone wanna help me out on this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2013, 03:23 PM   #2
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: 1999 Roster

It can be edited in Finn's editor. If you're looking for help, I will be off work next Monday through Thursday and could help out. If you want the years pro, I'd be able to in out them if I get a spreadsheet with the correct years.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #3
Rookie

Silentway's Arena

OVR: 3

I could make a spreadsheet if necessary but pro-football-reference has a column where it shows the years pro. I dont have my own pc right now but I could make it if you had to. I can also make a list of players that need changed positions.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:32 PM   #4
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

I have that site bookmarked, so no need for the sheet, I guess. Other changes needed would have to be noted though. You could just list that stuff in this thread if you want.
Old 12-18-2021, 05:45 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Would 2000 be in the cards for anyone bump?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »