Home

ESPN NFL 2K13 Season Roster by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL 2K13 Season Roster by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-31-2012, 05:55 PM   #25
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ESPN NFL 2K13 Season Roster by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeltzman
sorry to ask a silly question is the above rosters for old xbox or xbox360 use...

They can be used for both actually I'm not sure just how Gill converts the (for ps2 I believe) file but yeah they work for both systems ask him or Dolphin how they get it set up for the original XBOX I'm sure they can hep you get set up for the original XBOX or ps2 as posted they're showing the file number used for the XBOX 360 via the xport360.

Just to let you guys know I plan on posting an update and franchise so stay tuned and stand by.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 10-31-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 06:49 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Just to let you guys know I plan on posting an update and franchise so stay tuned and stand by.
A finished franchise?
Old 11-01-2012, 01:04 AM   #27
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrillex
A finished franchise?

Now that you've asked and since I'm not being paid or accept money I might just do a roster file. Haven't you noticed or read what I've been doing for years here.

Lets see what happens.....I might considering retirement if it gets to taxing....for now read the post, if I posted it then you should read what it says it is there to inform you and guys who've used my rosters for years and keep you and them updated and informed.

Be nice to hear some feedback also now that you've decided to speak up feedback helps us roster guys out every now and then ya know instead of the "are we there yet post" with no contribution towards what we might have missed creating them.

There is a stat issue we've been working out here bro haven't you read the threads?

This is what I posted about the franchise fie I posted earlier.

Quote = Rickster101

This particular franchise file is starting off at this weeks games and was sim to that point, it is not intended for an actual start from week one because it is still a work in progress and I'm still updating a few things and having fun with it.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 11-01-2012 at 01:18 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:22 AM   #28
Rookie

ThurmanThomas34's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey Rickster. I've been testing some different slider sets like you suggested and I must say that you are and have been on to something with the idea of zeroing out the difficulty sliders. The game still plays competitive (very competitive to me) with the difficulty sliders set at zero although I must say that I set blocking (hum/cpu), tackling (hum/cpu), injuries, and fumbles at a minimum level. I set interceptions to zero and I've noticed that the defenders for me and the cpu play the ball more fiercly when it's in the air. To me, when interceptions and coverage(hum/cpu) are raised, it causes the defenders to hunch over and prowl as the ball is in the air, causing them to play the ball in a less aggressive way (at times they seem to just hunch over in prowl mode and watch the receiver catch the ball while slowly moving towards the receiver). With the INT slider set to zero and the coverage slider set to zero, the defenders are more fluent in their attack on the ball (swatting, batting, and trying to inercept). And I must say that having the INT slider set to zero doesn't limit interceptions, and the zero slider set doesn't hinder cpu competitiveness. I played with the Skins against the Saints. Drew Breese was on point with his receiving core like a well oiled machine (especially Colston). Colston had 8 catches for 145 and 2 TD's. I lost and it was a good game. I then played the Rams. Bradford did minimal damage but Mr. Jackson ran for 138 yrds and 1 TD. I won but it was a good game. With zero slider sets, the teams and players seem to play more like they're rated. I tested the defensive pursuit slider and I noticed that the higher it's set, the more the defenders move in unison at very high speeds when seeking the ball or ball carrier. The defenders play more natural with the pursuit slider set to zero. Thanks for the advice. You are an ESPN NFL 2K5 Elder Statesman.

Last edited by ThurmanThomas34; 11-03-2012 at 10:49 AM. Reason: corrections
Old 11-07-2012, 04:21 PM   #29
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Ok guys the file ryno23 posted about is done and I'm going to post it on the opening page then let GillBoldberg format it for the XBOX, later I'll post my update which is about ready for now ryno23 has finished the photo version.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 11-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #30
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

Tried to PM you but says your inbox is full

there's the xbox version bro
Attached Files
File Type: zip Rickster2K13_XBOX.zip (264.3 KB, 14 views)
Old 11-07-2012, 07:07 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 4

Tried to PM you as well....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2012, 08:57 PM   #32
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
Tried to PM you but says your inbox is full

there's the xbox version bro

Thanks I just cleared it bro, appreciate this been kinda busy with family matters these days.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »