Home

ESPN NFL Football Rosters - Xbox - sportsgeist

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL Football Rosters - Xbox - sportsgeist within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-27-2003, 04:31 PM   #1
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28
ESPN NFL Football Rosters - Xbox - sportsgeist

Submitted By: sportgeist
Date: 11/9/2003
Revisions: Second Version
Download File: ESPNNFLFOO_Nov092004.zip

Author's Comment:
Quote:

The save is a combination of the official ESPN week 5 update and the week 8 player ratings at Football-gaming.com. I also didn't sort it. I took damn near week to edit close to 1300 players. I still had to create 22 players. I'm sure there are still some missing players thats why I didn't sort the depth charts. I didn't want to find them and have to make them lol. There is 20+ create-a-player slots left so if I missed anybody on your favorite team you can create them. Oh yeah the players I did create I kind of guessed on their race and equipment and I didn't do any birthdays either. Again you can delete them and recreate them with the right stuff.

11-09-03
Quote:

Current NFL depth charts and football-gaming.com ratings. A few more created players added to my Oct. 27 file but there are still missing players

NOTE: This thread is for the discussion of these rosters only. Comments, corrections, updates, thanks, etc., are all welcome.

If you have questions about rosters for other games, either use the thread dedicated to it, or use the general Roster File Discussion thread.

If you have questions about how to use this file (or are having trouble), please use the Action Replay/X-Port/Sharkport FAQ. Read it, see if your question has already been answered. If it hasn't, post your question.

Any posts that belong elsewhere will either be moved, or simply deleted. This thread is for the discussion of this roster file only.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2003, 06:15 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: ESPN NFL Football Rosters - Xbox - sportsgeist

The next one will have sorted depth charts since I won't have so many players to adjust. As soon as I see the adjusted depth charts from Ourlads and player ratings from Football-gaming.com I'll start on updating it and posting it.
Old 10-27-2003, 07:33 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 13

aight thanks man!!
Old 10-28-2003, 06:00 PM   #4
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Where did yuo find the ESPN player ratings? All I can find is Madden ones...
Old 10-29-2003, 04:57 AM   #5
MVP

I just used the Madden ones. I think you may be trying to make some kind of point about these games being so different you can't use the same ratings. These games use the same 1-99 point ratings so they can't be that far off. Besides if you look at the bottom of the player ratings they list the overall ratings for each game and in most cases they were the same.

If you don't like it nobody is forcing you to use the file. I did it for people who wanted to try it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2003, 05:52 PM   #6
MVP

To get the roster I updated This Sunday morning just hit the red link on the bottom of my signature. I went through and sorted every team this time around and created a few more missing players.
Old 11-11-2003, 08:32 PM   #7
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Hey Geist:

Sorry, I must have missed your response. Sorry my post came off the way it did, but it was meant purely as a question, and nothing else

As a roster geek myself, I appreciate whole-heartedly what you are doing for this game. I started a franchise with your first update, and this update will be great exhibition fodder!
Old 11-12-2003, 04:37 PM   #8
MVP

I know but I had to answer it that way to stop people from making the argument that Madden and ESPN ratings aren't interchangeable. I know it's not point for point but pretty close.

If I could I would setup a ESPN only site and do the samething football-gaming.com has going on. I wanted to put one together a couple of years ago but with the name change to ESPN I'm glad I didn't.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »