Home

Chibears2k13 rosters

This is a discussion on Chibears2k13 rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-25-2012, 08:57 AM   #313
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Chibears2k13 rosters

Rickster & ChiBears96 .....Glad that you appreciate my photo's effort...means allot....Trent Richardson photo was on my list as that #... I have a few new photo pics I recently found that are not on my list....As you can tell I am a Bears Fan & spent a little more time on my team!
Old 10-25-2012, 02:58 PM   #314
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibears96
Always nice to hear from you Rickster in a really quick update I fixed that including depth chart error with the added players from IR into franchise. Ryno23 deserves alot of the attention photos make the process alot longer and i'm so happy to get positive feedback from them, and I was so happy when I found that Richardson look a like just to good to pass up!
Thanks for the support.
Just what did you fix,any details?

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 10-25-2012, 04:44 PM   #315
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Just what did you fix,any details?

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Nothing major, just the issues you've brought up in fixing depth charts in franchise mode for teams that I gave players back if they got hurt Chushin, Revis, Holmes etc. Now i'm work on updating the rosters and continuing the draft class.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #316
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Nothing major, just the issues you've brought up in fixing depth charts in franchise mode for teams that I gave players back if they got hurt Chushin, Revis, Holmes etc. Now i'm work on updating the rosters and continuing the draft class.
This is a "Major" issue please read.....

You should check through your roster lineups because the fie is showing a possible name corruption message I tried to catch some but the last count was pretty high, start with the offensive line getting it balanced correctly for example you don't need six (6) running backs to fill a roster like your Colts file balance it out 2-4 guards,tackles ect.

Possible players might have been created twice example two (2) Senaca Wallace QBs in free agency.....this isn't a problem for a basic roster but as a franchise it could lead to other issues.

Take your time but start with the essentials a solid line both for offense and defense as in being balanced most teams should carry a reasonable amount of backups for most positions not exceeding like the six (6) running backs (6) tackles the Colts have.

Some thing is showing up showing that "Possible Name Corruption" message check the rosters normal balance for position count and double players notice mines or Gillboldberg roster balanced evenly.

The files good but something isn't right with those corruptions showing up and lastly if you're going to use it for franchise use you've got to fix the player salaries bro its important for franchise use.

I don't mean to complain really but you don't want your roster freezing up or other issues showing up due to something missed.

If you've got questions just ask I'll do what I can to help out, just take your time checking thru the teams and it can be done.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 10-25-2012 at 07:14 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:43 PM   #317
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10

I agree with Rickster on taking your times with these man. I noticed some spelling errors, might be because of the name corruption. Also I noticed some old players on some of the teams. Derrick Deese is on the Bucs, Barry Gardner and Kevin Bentley on the Browns, a lot of these guys haven't been in the league since like '06. You might of just overlooked it but double check with some depth chart sites to make sure your rosters are accurate.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:01 PM   #318
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
This is a "Major" issue please read.....

You should check through your roster lineups because the fie is showing a possible name corruption message I tried to catch some but the last count was pretty high, start with the offensive line getting it balanced correctly for example you don't need six (6) running backs to fill a roster like your Colts file balance it out 2-4 guards,tackles ect.

Possible players might have been created twice example two (2) Senaca Wallace QBs in free agency.....this isn't a problem for a basic roster but as a franchise it could lead to other issues.

Take your time but start with the essentials a solid line both for offense and defense as in being balanced most teams should carry a reasonable amount of backups for most positions not exceeding like the six (6) running backs (6) tackles the Colts have.

Some thing is showing up showing that "Possible Name Corruption" message check the rosters normal balance for position count and double players notice mines or Gillboldberg roster balanced evenly.

The files good but something isn't right with those corruptions showing up and lastly if you're going to use it for franchise use you've got to fix the player salaries bro its important for franchise use.

I don't mean to complain really but you don't want your roster freezing up or other issues showing up due to something missed.

If you've got questions just ask I'll do what I can to help out, just take your time checking thru the teams and it can be done.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
I have simmed 15 years into franchise with no issues with names, stats, freeze ups, and slow downs. I don't know why the name corruption thing continues to pop up but I have ignored it so far and I've had no problem might be wrong though.
Also the way I have made my rosters by overwriting players with the same year actively as the player I'am adding is the reason why alot of old players slip thru my editing process. I should update after this weeks games and bring all teams to 54 players and make a list of players that shouldn't be in the file.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #319
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
I have simmed 15 years into franchise with no issues with names, stats, freeze ups, and slow downs. I don't know why the name corruption thing continues to pop up but I have ignored it so far and I've had no problem might be wrong though.
Also the way I have made my rosters by overwriting players with the same year actively as the player I'am adding is the reason why alot of old players slip thru my editing process. I should update after this weeks games and bring all teams to 54 players and make a list of players that shouldn't be in the file.

Sounds great going 15 years into franchise its probably something in the FA list if its going that good not effecting the team rosters I was noticing some of those double players there like Wallace and since he's not on a team roster it appears the franchise file works still......

Well let me know if you want me to look at anything overall sounds like you know what to keep an eye out for bro, I like the game play feels about right and the other night I actually saw an encroachment penalty pretty cool seeing one called.

The game play is solid just wish I knew what names keep that darn message from coming up though and again check the depth charts and old players like Gill said and you'll be fine.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 10-25-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:52 PM   #320
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Ok Chibears96 I've been going thru your roster and here is a quicker way to sort thru the players in the Finn editor to weed out players no longer active.

After you load the file click over to the FA list after that scroll the bar over to the "Years Pro" table and see how long the players been in the league at that time, you can check them by position or by alphabetical name seeing them all........the quicker and best way would be to go by position if you need a certain position then you should use a player available no longer active....as in the guys showing 5,7-20 plus years now keep in mind it 2012 so chances are most of these guys are long gone.

I've caught and created seven (7) so far not counting double players which probably puts it at about a dozen (12) so if I can do it so can you or use the method you're use to and prefer we all have our own ways but using the editors sort process makes it a 100% can miss process.

Update please stand by......Now this is much better, to date I have gotten rid of the "Possible Name" conflict message showing up and in the process I've had to correct some player data pertaining to double players, DOBs (Date Of Birth) and years in league......still checking thru the roster but its a start and I don't expect to many more issues but still its best to check and be certain things are right.

If you want a file copy to continue going thru it I've no problem giving it to you to if you want it....the message is gone so from here it should be fine just needing roster personal in the correct positions like TEs now playing FBs,LBs ect,ect...let me know and I can send it via email or post it here for you.

The Boss.....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 10-26-2012 at 06:56 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »