Home

199-95 Rosters/Franchise for PS2

This is a discussion on 199-95 Rosters/Franchise for PS2 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-06-2012, 04:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
199-95 Rosters/Franchise for PS2

I recently picked up the Action Replay and downloaded a few rosters to test it out. Now I'm ready to get to business, except I can't find a roster set/franchise for my favorite team of all-time, the 94-95 49ers. I saw the perfect set on nflrosters.com, for xbox of course, and wanted to know if it can be converted to PS2. If so, how can I do it? This would be an awesome find. Thanks for any help getting me headed in the right direction.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2012, 09:50 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: 199-95 Rosters/Franchise for PS2

I have done this quite a bit for people (rickster, silentway, ect) and i could do it for you to, or you could watch my video and try it yourself. We need somene else to know how to do this. Ask if you need help!

video on how to convert:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQfNf...4&feature=plcp
Old 04-06-2012, 04:13 PM   #3
Rookie

Chose to save you some time, but you should watch my video for reverence when you convert some on your own. I never tested these files yet, but they should work. On your PS2 the roster will appear as something like "2k12 fnl" and the franchise "fran 2006" or something like that but they wont be called 1994-1995, so i suggest renaming them. Please tell me if both of these files work! (They are both in the single attached .ZIP)
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1994_1995.zip (575.8 KB, 29 views)
Old 04-06-2012, 10:35 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

First off, thank you Unleaded. I wasn't really sure that it could be done, let alone think someone would post in the thread, let alone convert the files for me. You made a stranger smile today, good job. Both files work, and I'm about to go to work! I'll definitely make it my business to learn how convert them on my own from your vid. Thanks again .
Old 04-07-2012, 02:07 PM   #5
Rookie

Good, i take it the files worked. I had never comverted a franchise, only rosters before, and it is good to know how to do a franchise. Here is how you convert a franchise file: It is the same method as rosters. That really surprised me that it is that easy.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »