Home

ESPN 2K12: 2012 NFL Playoff rosters

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K12: 2012 NFL Playoff rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-13-2012, 05:08 PM   #9
Banned

belucheez2's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: ESPN 2K12: 2012 NFL Playoff rosters

Well it isn't there for me....
Old 01-16-2012, 03:04 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Will this file work on a backwards compatible ps3? If not is there any way to convert the .max file into a file that would work for the ps3?

Thanks
Old 01-16-2012, 09:38 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrubs98
Will this file work on a backwards compatible ps3? If not is there any way to convert the .max file into a file that would work for the ps3?

Thanks
from what i have found your best bet is to just try coping it and see if the ps3 auto converts it since i can't seem to find a program to do this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2012, 09:24 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 12

Can someone convert this save to xbox and post it up, thankyou.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:13 AM   #13
Rookie

Since it is a playoff file i am not quite sure how to do that but i could give it a try i guess.

EDIT: If someone could upload a generic xbox playoff file i might be able to do it. you can probably put any teams in it you want just as long as it is a 8 team tornement

Last edited by UnLeadedApe; 02-20-2012 at 10:16 AM.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #14
Rookie

I'm looking to pick up 2k5 and use present day rosters. But first, I would like to know if the franchise mode fantasy draft is realistic with the new rosters. Would mostly QBs go in the first round? Are there position runoffs like in madden (like how all RBs go in round 3, all WRs go in round 5)? Can someone please check on their game and answer these questions for me? Thanks.
Old 05-18-2012, 06:56 PM   #15
Rookie

I've downloaded a roster file from 2k5rosters dot com from Silentway / Rickster and they seem to have a bias against U of Miami players because none of the U of Miami players have their right colleges and the ratings are so bias for certain teams and players like chris cooley is a 100 which is ridiculous and a lot of the ratings are off. So i took it upon myself to try to fix it by using the madden 12 ratings posted on the espn gamers page and the fbgratings dot com madden ratings and the chart from nfl2k5 rosters to balance everything out which i suggest that Silentway / Rickster use to make the ratings way more accurate and appropriate. Don't get me wrong I appreciate all that you are tryin to do but a lot of this is bias and off. The teams i have done so far plays a lot better now and are more accurate for the teams and players. Also the franchise scheldules have 2 bye weeks for teams so thats off also. Please dont do ratings off of the top of your head. Please use these resources to make the rosters more accurate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2012, 09:50 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopro
I've downloaded a roster file from 2k5rosters dot com from Silentway / Rickster and they seem to have a bias against U of Miami players because none of the U of Miami players have their right colleges and the ratings are so bias for certain teams and players like chris cooley is a 100 which is ridiculous and a lot of the ratings are off. So i took it upon myself to try to fix it by using the madden 12 ratings posted on the espn gamers page and the fbgratings dot com madden ratings and the chart from nfl2k5 rosters to balance everything out which i suggest that Silentway / Rickster use to make the ratings way more accurate and appropriate. Don't get me wrong I appreciate all that you are tryin to do but a lot of this is bias and off. The teams i have done so far plays a lot better now and are more accurate for the teams and players. Also the franchise scheldules have 2 bye weeks for teams so thats off also. Please dont do ratings off of the top of your head. Please use these resources to make the rosters more accurate.
I could convert that to PS2 when you are done, if it is not PS2 already.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »