Home

Old 11-27-2011, 07:24 PM   #1
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
2K12 Rosters?

What are the most up-to-date rosters so far? I just recently got back into 2K5, and I've already downloaded the 2k12 rosters off of nfl2k5rosters .com, but those were a little behind-the-times.

Are there any rosters more up to date than those, or should I just make do until an updated set comes out?

Thanks for any help you can give me!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2011, 01:06 AM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: 2K12 Rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
What are the most up-to-date rosters so far? I just recently got back into 2K5, and I've already downloaded the 2k12 rosters off of nfl2k5rosters .com, but those were a little behind-the-times.

Are there any rosters more up to date than those, or should I just make do until an updated set comes out?

Thanks for any help you can give me!

As far as an update coming from rosters posted by me and Dolphin we're pretty much done and I've held off from posting any updates in anticipation of Silentways Revisions which he will be posting soon enough and I want them to get a good look and not be in conflict with them.

The rosters we've posted are not behind the times they are in actuality rosters set at that early point of the season when it started any others after that are either revisions/updates that include roster personal updates/moves addtions/removals ect, ect as you soon find out when Silentway releases his, if current they should reflect these changes however as you should be aware of these things change daily due to real life happenings in the NFL so be mindful of this fact and enjoy them either way I'm sure he'll do an excellent job with them.

Also in response to you wanting to change teams defensive set ups that is something easily done via the editor and shouldn't be an issue to select a 3-4, 4-3 alignment or if you choose both that choice is up to you in response to the inquiry you posted.

Its still possible I may post an update as I've done my own through out the course of this season but as I'm sure you're aware of they change almost daily and I'm not willing at this time to go through the rigors of posting daily updates when you can track them yourself and add or remove players via media reports.

Again I repeat I may post my own "personal roster" update but as the other members and visitors here I to am patiently awaiting Silentways Revisions and will give them a look when he's done and ready to release them.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 11-28-2011, 03:15 PM   #3
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
As far as an update coming from rosters posted by me and Dolphin we're pretty much done and I've held off from posting any updates in anticipation of Silentways Revisions which he will be posting soon enough and I want them to get a good look and not be in conflict with them.

The rosters we've posted are not behind the times they are in actuality rosters set at that early point of the season when it started any others after that are either revisions/updates that include roster personal updates/moves addtions/removals ect, ect as you soon find out when Silentway releases his, if current they should reflect these changes however as you should be aware of these things change daily due to real life happenings in the NFL so be mindful of this fact and enjoy them either way I'm sure he'll do an excellent job with them.

Also in response to you wanting to change teams defensive set ups that is something easily done via the editor and shouldn't be an issue to select a 3-4, 4-3 alignment or if you choose both that choice is up to you in response to the inquiry you posted.

Its still possible I may post an update as I've done my own through out the course of this season but as I'm sure you're aware of they change almost daily and I'm not willing at this time to go through the rigors of posting daily updates when you can track them yourself and add or remove players via media reports.

Again I repeat I may post my own "personal roster" update but as the other members and visitors here I to am patiently awaiting Silentways Revisions and will give them a look when he's done and ready to release them.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Thanks for the response!

Yea, I've been keeping an eye on Silentway's thread, but for me, waiting on updated rosters is like how a kid feels when he has to wait for Christmas! Haha

I know these rosters take a lot of time and effort to create and update, and I (as well as all others who use these rosters) are VERY grateful for those of you who put in the work to create them.

I know it may be a lot to ask, but I'd be VERY happy to see your newly updated rosters! And trust me, I would not expect (nor should anyone else expect) you to do almost daily updates to them. I think an update close to about week 8 or so of the regular season should be the latest update anyone should need! After that, there are almost no transactions, and the only thing that would need to be changed would be player attributes. Those would be simple enough for all of us to make on our own, but a base to go off of would make things VERY easy and enjoyable.

If you were to post your updated rosters, or if/when Silentway's posts his, we would ALL be very grateful. From there, we can all just take it upon ourselves to tweak the player skills to what we see fit.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:29 PM   #4
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Thanks for the response!

Yea, I've been keeping an eye on Silentway's thread, but for me, waiting on updated rosters is like how a kid feels when he has to wait for Christmas! Haha

I know these rosters take a lot of time and effort to create and update, and I (as well as all others who use these rosters) are VERY grateful for those of you who put in the work to create them.

I know it may be a lot to ask, but I'd be VERY happy to see your newly updated rosters! And trust me, I would not expect (nor should anyone else expect) you to do almost daily updates to them. I think an update close to about week 8 or so of the regular season should be the latest update anyone should need! After that, there are almost no transactions, and the only thing that would need to be changed would be player attributes. Those would be simple enough for all of us to make on our own, but a base to go off of would make things VERY easy and enjoyable.

If you were to post your updated rosters, or if/when Silentway's posts his, we would ALL be very grateful. From there, we can all just take it upon ourselves to tweak the player skills to what we see fit.

I hear what you're saying bro its almost like Christmas and worth the wait I'm just trying to see his come thru and like I said I've confidence in him to get them out,when I can't say but knowing they're on the way is good news as he has posted his progress in getting them completed so we're all waiting to see em' bro.

I'll post my own "personel" files shortly after his and if its taking him longer then needed I'll post mine and give the fans and members updates to keep em' satisfied with mine and hopefully he'll come thru but still I want to give him time to get his completed.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 11-28-2011, 07:53 PM   #5
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I hear what you're saying bro its almost like Christmas and worth the wait I'm just trying to see his come thru and like I said I've confidence in him to get them out,when I can't say but knowing they're on the way is good news as he has posted his progress in getting them completed so we're all waiting to see em' bro.

I'll post my own "personel" files shortly after his and if its taking him longer then needed I'll post mine and give the fans and members updates to keep em' satisfied with mine and hopefully he'll come thru but still I want to give him time to get his completed.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Sounds good man. Thanks for the info!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2012, 03:09 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

how do u download the espn2k5 roster for the playstation 2??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »