Home

ESPN NFL Football Roster - Xbox - drewman011/JohnDoe8865

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL Football Roster - Xbox - drewman011/JohnDoe8865 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-09-2003, 08:31 AM   #1
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28
ESPN NFL Football Roster - Xbox - drewman011/JohnDoe8865

Screen Name : drewman011 and JohnDoe8865
Date: 9/9/2003
Revisions: First Version
Download File: ESPNNFLFOO_Roster11.zip

Author's Comment:
Quote:

I have attached the file that me and drewman001 have been working on. We were able to finish a little earlier than expected, although I'm sure everything isn't perfect, it is pretty close. We have left open CAP slots for people who feel that we missed an important player to their team. It has been a lot of work, and I hope the OSers think it was worth it. All depth chart and roster moves are accurate as of 9/09/03 with many created players and some FAs edited into other players that matched appearance, skill set, etc.. Practice squad and injured players have been left on their teams. NO rating changes to existing roster players (ie. Holcomb over Couch, etc) have taken place. We will leave that decision to the end user if they wish to edit player ratings. Thanks OS for hosting this. Enjoy everyone, and please provide some feedback.

NOTE: This thread is for the discussion of these rosters only. Comments, corrections, updates, thanks, etc., are all welcome.

If you have questions about rosters for other games, either use the thread dedicated to it, or use the general Roster File Discussion thread.

If you have questions about how to use your Action Replay device (or are having trouble), please use the Action Replay/X-Port/Sharkport FAQ. Read it, see if your question has already been answered. If it hasn't, post your question.

Any posts that belong elsewhere will either be moved, or simply deleted. This thread is for the discussion of this roster file only.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2003, 10:07 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: ESPN NFL Football Roster - Xbox - drewman011/JohnDoe8865

Cool. How many guys did you guys have to create?
Old 09-09-2003, 10:33 AM   #3
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

Heelfan71 said:
Cool. How many guys did you guys have to create?

yeah what heelfan71 said!! also again thanks for the rosters, greatly appricated.

also did u guys change jersey numbers?
Old 09-09-2003, 10:55 AM   #4
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

The final CAP number was just shy of 40 or right at 40 I believe and yes we changed numbers to reflect actual NFL players' numbers this season. For example, WRs that were numbered in the teens in training camp, now have a number in the 80s according to ourlads.
Old 09-09-2003, 11:00 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2003, 11:06 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:

JohnDoe8865 said:
The final CAP number was just shy of 40 or right at 40 I believe and yes we changed numbers to reflect actual NFL players' numbers this season. For example, WRs that were numbered in the teens in training camp, now have a number in the 80s according to ourlads.

Thanks, I was not sure how many the final number was, so I was waiting for you to answer
Old 09-09-2003, 11:57 AM   #7
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

I'll get it from Action Replay when I get home, and start my dynasty, great job guys! Anyone know if you can play someone non ranked online using different rosters? I don't think you can, but it might be possible
Old 09-09-2003, 12:18 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:

JohnDoe8865 said:

Sweet!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »