Home

127 Aggression Question

This is a discussion on 127 Aggression Question within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-30-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 12
127 Aggression Question

I hesitate to ask this for fear of what might be pointed out to me that I haven't noticed yet, but here goes.

For about 3 months now I have been playing, off and on, with Fun-n-Guns 10-11 roster with the aggression turned up for every player to 127. Last night I finally got around to downloading Dolphin's 96 roster (haven't played it yet but looks really good) and the 11-12 roster on his website. I changed everyones aggression to 127 and went and played Packers v Bears(me). I love the way the game plays with the aggression jacked all the way up. I feel that people catch the ball better especially running backs coming out of the backfield.

What are the negatives to this 127 aggression? At this point I can't find any.

I will admit that I haven't played multiple games a day for several weeks in a row, so I haven't had extensive time with it yet, but now that football is starting I am going to be playing more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis

Last edited by Mbalmer; 08-30-2011 at 12:50 PM. Reason: spell
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 06:53 PM   #2
Rookie

airkix72's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 127 Aggression Question

I know one negative to 127 aggression is the CBs bite on the play action pass every time. The opposite is true, i.e. 0 aggression will cause them to never bite on play action.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »