Home

2012 PS2 Roster for NFL 2K5

This is a discussion on 2012 PS2 Roster for NFL 2K5 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-18-2011, 09:51 AM   #1
Rookie

yonly1ME's Arena

OVR: 1
2012 PS2 Roster for NFL 2K5

there is a way to take an xbox roster and convert it to PS2

you will need:

a PS2 roster: http://nfl2k5rosters.com/files/Week_...Update_PS2.rar
you will need 7zip to unzip file (should create a new folder with roster with .max extension)

a Xbox roster:
http://nfl2k5rosters.com/files/ESPNN...2012TecmoR.zip (2012 roster by Tecmo)
extract files

download 7 zip file manager
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/sevenzip/7z920.exe

PS2 SaveBuilder
http://www.ps2savetools.com/download...ownloaddetails

To switch the roster from .xbx to .max
http://nfl2k5rosters.com/xboxtoPS3conversion.html

Only do Step 1 - Xbox to PS2 conversion

The PS2 roster was made by convince
The Xbox Roster was made by Tecmo2K w/ Rickster 101
This is just for people who have a PS2 who want an updated roster
Note: this roster was posted about a couple of weeks ago i think a few small trades, fa signings, draftees won't be there.

Last edited by yonly1ME; 08-18-2011 at 10:01 AM. Reason: more info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2011, 10:00 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 2012 PS2 Roster for NFL 2K5

Instead of posting how to convert....just post a "converted" file...No need to put a Headline titled "2012 PS2 Roster for NFL 2K5" & the file doesn't exist....very misleading
Old 08-18-2011, 11:13 PM   #3
Rookie

dogeatery's Arena

OVR: 2

Will Rickster's 2011/12 roster be posted at NFL2k5rosters.com for PS2? This file conversion is a pain to do, especially for me on a linux machine
Old 08-19-2011, 09:59 AM   #4
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

It won't be posted unless someone converts it and that won't happen unless someone wants to play it which isn't likely until rosters are set and the season has begun.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:38 PM   #5
Pro

Steelersfan85's Arena

OVR: 11

If no one else does it than I will probably convert it once his roster is finished.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2011, 05:33 PM   #6
Rookie

yonly1ME's Arena

here is the folder
This is the xbox roster Tecmo2k and Rickster 101 created
There is also a franchise file in there and i started working on the DC but I got lazy lol I only got through the CB and C.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gr18V4roster-franchise.zip (996.4 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by yonly1ME; 08-19-2011 at 05:35 PM. Reason: missing info
Old 08-19-2011, 05:55 PM   #7
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
It won't be posted unless someone converts it and that won't happen unless someone wants to play it which isn't likely until rosters are set and the season has begun.

I agree totally 100% I see no purpose in having an un-complete roster out untill its either a finished file or one that has most FA signing and trades.

I have a file that isn't complete and most likely won't be until the NFL has settled down with movement, I want guys to know that unless you're contributing in the form of info or some type of news as to NFL movements then its pointless for me to post files due to the fact they're just being converted and cloned as in-complete files that serve no purpose other then files needing to be updated and completed.

I've found that most guys here have shown or displayed very little interest in working together in a collaberated effort as in community to complete any such file thus I will not post anymore updates only to see them re-posted with nothing to them as in substance and work of quality.

Posting and converting in-complete files serves no purpose period unless you plan or intend on actually completing the work in progress, the file posted here is nothing more then a file that was worked and posted as an in-complete roster I started and unfortunatly was re-posted as not finished.

I want it known that I am still working on my roster and have no deadline as to when it will be complete which is a process initself to be hosted by dolphin when he sees the file has integity and is worthy to be hosted at his share file site.

Stll Working
Rickster101
Old 08-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #8
Rookie

yonly1ME's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I agree totally 100% I see no purpose in having an un-complete roster out untill its either a finished file or one that has most FA signing and trades.

I have a file that isn't complete and most likely won't be until the NFL has settled down with movement, I want guys to know that unless you're contributing in the form of info or some type of news as to NFL movements then its pointless for me to post files due to the fact they're just being converted and cloned as in-complete files that serve no purpose other then files needing to be updated and completed.

I've found that most guys here have shown or displayed very little interest in working together in a collaberated effort as in community to complete any such file thus I will not post anymore updates only to see them re-posted with nothing to them as in substance and work of quality.

Posting and converting in-complete files serves no purpose period unless you plan or intend on actually completing the work in progress, the file posted here is nothing more then a file that was worked and posted as an in-complete roster I started and unfortunatly was re-posted as not finished.

I want it known that I am still working on my roster and have no deadline as to when it will be complete which is a process initself to be hosted by dolphin when he sees the file has integity and is worthy to be hosted at his share file site.

Stll Working
Rickster101
You're work is appreciated, I just made the thread because the 2k5 rosters doesn't have a PS2 roster for 2012, although it is incomplete its better than nothing and someone with the editor can do it on their own. I just don't have the time to do it, I tried but getting ready to go back to school is killing me lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »