Home

Old 08-12-2011, 11:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Rosters By Buttons

This took me three days and about 15 hours but it's finally done. This is the most up to date roster out there I think. Give me some feedback and tell me what you think.

Buttons
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Buttons201.zip (283.8 KB, 46 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2011, 03:43 AM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Rosters By Buttons

I Think no wait I know you took my roster and attempted to fill it out with a half baked position by position roster and didn't even respect my wishes to be respectful and at least ask beore re-posting it.

Put it back in the oven and cook this half done effort into something that looks and plays like an NFL 2k12 ready for prime time roster, if you'd have ask I would have been more polite in my approach but since you weren't and cloned my roster...again you don't and haven't earned my respect by being so rude.

Not Cool
Rickster101
Old 08-13-2011, 08:15 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I Think no wait I know you took my roster and attempted to fill it out with a half baked position by position roster and didn't even respect my wishes to be respectful and at least ask beore re-posting it.

Put it back in the oven and cook this half done effort into something that looks and plays like an NFL 2k12 ready for prime time roster, if you'd have ask I would have been more polite in my approach but since you weren't and cloned my roster...again you don't and haven't earned my respect by being so rude.

Not Cool
Rickster101
Well,
obviously I did have to start somewhere. Yours was outdated and half the guys didn't belong on the teams they were on. I added Plaxico and made a lot of other tweaks as well. I am giving you credit right now. I apologize for not doing so earlier but it truely did take me forever to get this done. I literary went to even team on NFL/Com and Wiki/Com and checked the rosters one by one. it took hours upon hours like i said. I deserve a little credit.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:00 PM   #4
Rookie

Rostee F's Arena

OVR: 11

Solid Sliders dude. Had to tweak them a bit but itīs ok for me!
So far no freezes!
Old 08-13-2011, 12:15 PM   #5
Rookie

f1sh1000's Arena

OVR: 1

How is this for anyone who downloaded it? Is it up to par with the elite of the forum?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2011, 01:01 PM   #6
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

I'll be loading it up today. Any help you need, let me know. I understand Rickster's argument, but you're right too- you have to start somewhere. That is actually a nice compliment to him that you chose his as a base. Just make sure you give a shout out to the base creator (which you just did).

Keep it up. The more people we have working on these, the better the results will be.

No offense intended towards you, Rickster. We know the work you put in.
Old 08-13-2011, 01:01 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101

Not Cool
Rickster101
Yep. This should be deleted.
Old 08-13-2011, 01:19 PM   #8
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Because of ownership or playability? Not arguing, just wondering.

I'd like to see QB Ryan Mallet make a roster too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »