Home

Action Replay-PC issue Help!!

This is a discussion on Action Replay-PC issue Help!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-14-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Action Replay-PC issue Help!!

Hello all,

I'm trying to get the new 2k11 rosters on my xbox via action replay. I installed the action replay software and when I go to plug in the usb cord with the memory card, the PC makes the ding noise and says its successfully installed. I then go to the action replay program and it doesnt recognize the memory card being plugged in. The AR logo at top blinks green for a few seconds then goes gray, indicating that there is no memory card plugged in. Does anybody know what the deal with this is? I tried installing the latest action replay xbox software on their website but still no dice. Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW, I'm using Windows 7 but I also tried using XP on another PC.

THANKS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2010, 10:44 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Action Replay-PC issue Help!!

I don't know if it works on windows 7, but I could never get it to work on vista. Some people have it working on vista, so I can't make a general statement about it not working at all.

Did you try to restart the computer after install?
Did you unplug the action replay and plug it into a different usb?
Sometimes on mine, with xp, I have to take out the action replay and plug it back in for it to work. Same thing with the memory card.

I am sure that you have tried all these things, but that is all I have.
Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling. I read on here somewhere that a guy did that and it worked.

Sorry not more help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Old 09-21-2010, 12:59 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Action Replay-PC issue Help!!

Try right clicking the on the icon-properties-compatibilty and then run in xp sp2 mode and check the bottom box with admin ability if that dosnt work use troubleshoot compatility wizard.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »