Home

Old 12-05-2010, 11:36 AM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 2k11 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I'm not sure whats going on but I use Xport360 for the XBOX 360 if anyone can help this guy out please do so and let me know if you're having problems with the files I'll look into this and see whats going on also read everything in my other thread for loading the files if you're not familiar with the Xport360.

Also refer to the Step by Step thread and you also might try downloading via Firefox.

Rickster101
I have a ps2...no xbox.......and im using firefox..i've dl from here before...i know what im doing.......all these so called files that have been converted are corrupted and damaged..I lost all my game saves from Gta, grand turismo...games that i put in hours to play.....now i have to start all over...of course...i'm mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
What file are you even talking about? I haven't even put Rickster's file up on my site. Ease down, son. You're gonna blow a trans-axle.
the file from Nfl2k5 rosters site...it says convince roster file....and every ps2 file i try to get from this thread... i have been getting rosters here for past 4 years ....this never happened...its damaged....yeah imma blow an axle....hell...i lost all my game saves from games i put in hours to play ..now i have to start over because of your corrupted files...that's why I'm mad....Again.....does anybody have files that aren't damaged or corrupt.....

Last edited by str8balla; 12-05-2010 at 11:42 AM. Reason: spelling
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2010, 02:14 PM   #402
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Odd how you're the only one with this complaint. Oh, by the way, you just guaranteed you'll never receive any help from me.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #403
Rookie

Quote:
Odd how you're the only one with this complaint. Oh, by the way, you just guaranteed you'll never receive any help from me.
Why would i need your help.......i just asked a question..i thought it was convince file........i could care less about you not helping me........ dolphin or whatever your name is......like i need your help.......for what????....GET REAL
Old 12-05-2010, 04:39 PM   #404
MVP

dophin26's Arena

Well, I should have checked your other posts before I made any comment to you. I didn't realize what a positive contributor you are to the forums. You complain in here; you complain in the basketball forums. Basically, you're Mr. Positive.

Why would you need my help? Well, you complained about downloading from my site (1st and only complaint about corruption). I would be the logical person to go to for the answer on that one. Moreover, there are about three people who regularly post answers in the forum and I am one of them. You're now down to two. Plus, I try to use a little levity to smooth the situation over as it was clear you are unhappy, but you failed to recognize it, so you can just enjoy life on your little island. I've said the last I'll say on the matter. You can respond, but you're now officially * ignored *

BTW- For the others that actually read through this, the rosters site has been updated with some newly discovered files (from past years 2005-2007).
Old 12-05-2010, 05:02 PM   #405
Rookie

Quote:
Well, I should have checked your other posts before I made any comment to you. I didn't realize what a positive contributor you are to the forums. You complain in here; you complain in the basketball forums. Basically, you're Mr. Positive.

Why would you need my help? Well, you complained about downloading from my site (1st and only complaint about corruption). I would be the logical person to go to for the answer on that one. Moreover, there are about three people who regularly post answers in the forum and I am one of them. You're now down to two. Plus, I try to use a little levity to smooth the situation over as it was clear you are unhappy, but you failed to recognize it, so you can just enjoy life on your little island. I've said the last I'll say on the matter. You can respond, but you're now officially * ignored *

BTW- For the others that actually read through this, the rosters site has been updated with some newly discovered files (from past years 2005-2007).
The thread i complained in basketball is a glitch thread of course imma complain.....whoopee you have a site mr dolphin..like i said i was looking for convince's file...if you woudn't have said anything ..i wouldn't know who the hell you are.didn't care then...don't care now.........ignore yourself.....like i really care about you ignoring me.......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by str8balla; 12-05-2010 at 05:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2010, 09:45 PM   #406
MVP

dophin26's Arena

A new December 5th edit of convince's roster was just sent to me and is available on the rosters site!
Old 12-05-2010, 10:57 PM   #407
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22

Will Convince's latest roster be made available for PS2?
Old 12-06-2010, 03:31 AM   #408
Rookie

OVR: 0

is Convince lastest roster update on nfl2k5rosters.com right now? i see fun and gun updated his franchise but i just want a roster update....nm i see it thanks anyway

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »