Home

Old 05-11-2010, 10:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
1995 Roster

This is a roster that I have had around and never posted. This started as Suirad 1992 roster. Let me know what you think of this roster.

Patoskta
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1995 Roster.zip (264.7 KB, 41 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2010, 10:39 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 1995 Roster

Sorry, the other file is an XBOX 360 file.

Patoskta
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2010 Roster.zip (243.7 KB, 15 views)
Old 05-12-2010, 09:20 AM   #3
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

That second one is a 2010 file.

I see some names that need PBP (rivers, allen, lee, bentley, etc.), but looks like a good one. Gonna have to play some Indy tonight (Harbaugh fan).

EDIT: I have fixed a ton of missed PBP and incorrect PBP names in this file and am re-uploading.

My guess is the "history program" was used to create the file and it was created over an already edited file, causing "created" names when they weren't necessary and missed PBP names here and there. I have not looked at ratings at all.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1995 Roster.zip (260.8 KB, 47 views)

Last edited by dophin26; 05-13-2010 at 03:55 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 02:56 PM   #4
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
That second one is a 2010 file.

I see some names that need PBP (rivers, allen, lee, bentley, etc.), but looks like a good one. Gonna have to play some Indy tonight (Harbaugh fan).

EDIT: I have fixed a ton of missed PBP and incorrect PBP names in this file and am re-uploading.

My guess is the "history program" was used to create the file and it was created over an already edited file, causing "created" names when they weren't necessary and missed PBP names here and there. I have not looked at ratings at all.
Whats goin on with the rosters around here, I keep running into this error message thing trying to see some of these in Finns editor but have no problem if DL'd from your site Dolphin...whats goin' on bro?

Bye the way I've been using my transfer cable for the XBOX360 so far I've been checking out the 2010 roster posted the by Patoskta via gr18, nice file missing a few players but none the less nice so far.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:21 PM   #5
MVP

dophin26's Arena

Hard to say what the problem is, unless OS is somehow messing up the files. No idea there. I am just trying to keep up I do think you can only mess with the same file so many times before things start going wrong. I check as much as I can and rely on feedback (which people are good about giving).

As for things like missing PBP and numbers, a lot of that is due to using the history program and then not fixing the errors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2010, 06:55 PM   #6
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
Hard to say what the problem is, unless OS is somehow messing up the files. No idea there. I am just trying to keep up I do think you can only mess with the same file so many times before things start going wrong. I check as much as I can and rely on feedback (which people are good about giving).

As for things like missing PBP and numbers, a lot of that is due to using the history program and then not fixing the errors.

Yeah I can understand that, great thing though is if the roster is at your site it gives me no problems so DLing there seems to work just fine for me....great site and very resourcful.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:15 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Hey patoskta thanks for the 1995 roster, and thanks to Dolph for pbp and correct jersey #'s. I have been playing some exhibition games with the play-off teams and they have been pretty close.

I am on vacation this week so I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to the next-gen console. I got the 360 x-box bundle 250 gig at best buy. I had some gift cards and and about $25 dollars RZ$. I already have all-pro2k8. I got that at clearance at Target for $7.99 over 2 years ago. Also getting the 360 at this time I can get the games I wanted to tryout over the years real cheap. I am also keeping the old X-box connected because not all games I still play are bc.

The problem I have is no hi-speed wireless net What is the best device to download 360 saves from the net., that requires no hi-speed(AR x-box device)Thanks for any help

Also looking foward to Dolph's 1987 set.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:18 PM   #8
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

So I guess this can only be downloaded as a 360 save? I tried today, and was unsuccessful. I'm still downloading 2k5 saves using the Action Replay kit, and playing on an old school xbox.

Can this file be posted as an xbox compatible save, and not just for 360, if possible? thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »