Home

How to get Passrushers to hit QB!??

This is a discussion on How to get Passrushers to hit QB!?? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-16-2010, 10:25 AM   #17
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: How to get Passrushers to hit QB!??

I disagree. I doubt this game will ever "run it's course". There are many seasons that can be recreated people will always want the new year. Just look at the Tecmo Repository. Still going strong and that platform is wayyy oudated. There is a fun factor and familiarity people love with this edition.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:12 PM   #18
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

I think there are some nuisances in this game that we're aware of but have played so much that it doesn't bother us as much as people who are fairly new to the game.That being said,I wouldn't sweat the small stuff and certainly at this point wouldn't go through painstaking measures to probably not get anywhere anyways.

Many of us vets have figured out ways to make this game better but will have to live with things we don't like.If you love 95% of a game that's pretty damn good.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:26 PM   #19
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
I disagree. I doubt this game will ever "run it's course". There are many seasons that can be recreated people will always want the new year. Just look at the Tecmo Repository. Still going strong and that platform is wayyy oudated. There is a fun factor and familiarity people love with this edition.
i was simply referring to the gameplay... I agree 100 percent that this game will always bring something new to the table each year as long as our xboxes dont crash lol
Old 04-23-2010, 09:39 PM   #20
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

Do you vets still see yourselves playing this game in another 5 years? In my opinion this game is the Tecmo Super Bowl of the 2000's with its cult like following...

I'm still amazed with how deep the jersey selection is, and all of the customization options that are available for this game. If only we could get an NBA game that gave us as much freedom as this game does to create historic rosters, then I would be extremely happy. Off topic..NBA 2k10 does to an extent, but it's still not complete with some missing jerseys and only 150 cap's.

Last edited by GaryT531; 04-25-2010 at 10:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »