Home

JSOU's Finished 2009-2010 NFL Rosters & Franchise file

This is a discussion on JSOU's Finished 2009-2010 NFL Rosters & Franchise file within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-22-2010, 12:20 AM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: JSOU's Finished 2009-2010 NFL Rosters & Franchise file

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
Try doing the roster moves yourself, what an idea!
For your information you and Kado I was doing the rosters myself for months before this update came out and did most of the necessary moves with the kickers. When I've had time I've gone on transactions websites and did as many as I possibly can, followed what I saw on ESPN and NFL Network, and removed the two players that unforunately died this season. As I said, this update was great overall, and I was just informing the person doing the roster and everyone else that there was mistakes in at least that one portion (everything else seemed fine). I'm extremely grateful for the people that volunteer their time to do the roster updates and share them, believe me.

To those who are criticizing me for bringing the kicker issue up- Kickers are an important part of the game. We saw this full on in this year's playoffs and in many playoffs before that. They deserve accuracy also. I know full well I can make my own rosters either from scratch or by fixing up what is available. There's no need to attack me. I thank the people that volunteer to make roster updates very much and I know mistakes can be made and things can be missed, but if there's something wrong I'm going to point it out if it hasn't been already so that the mistake can be corrected in a future update or by others fixing up.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:05 PM   #130
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjc92787
For your information you and Kado I was doing the rosters myself for months before this update came out and did most of the necessary moves with the kickers. When I've had time I've gone on transactions websites and did as many as I possibly can, followed what I saw on ESPN and NFL Network, and removed the two players that unforunately died this season. As I said, this update was great overall, and I was just informing the person doing the roster and everyone else that there was mistakes in at least that one portion (everything else seemed fine). I'm extremely grateful for the people that volunteer their time to do the roster updates and share them, believe me.

To those who are criticizing me for bringing the kicker issue up- Kickers are an important part of the game. We saw this full on in this year's playoffs and in many playoffs before that. They deserve accuracy also. I know full well I can make my own rosters either from scratch or by fixing up what is available. There's no need to attack me. I thank the people that volunteer to make roster updates very much and I know mistakes can be made and things can be missed, but if there's something wrong I'm going to point it out if it hasn't been already so that the mistake can be corrected in a future update or by others fixing up.
just having a little fun... dont get your panties in a bunch... its all good
Old 02-23-2010, 06:14 PM   #131
Rookie

My response was more towards Jsou and Kado, not really you. I really appreciate you taking the time to create kickers not in the game and making the correct roster moves though FunnGun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2010, 11:32 AM   #132
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjc92787
My response was more towards Jsou and Kado, not really you. I really appreciate you taking the time to create kickers not in the game and making the correct roster moves though FunnGun.
You know what bro, i looked at my post it was a little abrasive, I'll admit that. After reading your response I see you're trying to be helpful and all. While I haven't done any files for public posting for NFL 2k5, I've done a lot for the MVP baseball series on Xbox, check MVPmods.com (shameless plug).
Anyways, as a modder I know what people like JSOU go through, you do something that you could probably keep for yourself but you enjoy it and figure "hey" others might enjoy it so you share it with the world, then somebody gives you some flack, and you ask yourself is it worth it.

I said all that to say, hey no harm no foul, I retract any negativity in my post, and hopefully we'll all continue to enjoy great releases from JSOU and others.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:39 AM   #133
Rookie

Thank you for apologizing. If I was releasing rosters for public I would absolutely want others to provide constructive criticism on them and point out things that I missed rather than be insulted and tell the person who did it to do the roster himself then wonder if making and sharing the roster is worth it.
Old 02-28-2010, 12:22 PM   #134
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

its a two edged sword... One thing that really bothers me is reworking rosters and releasing and calling them there own. I believe you should always credit the person who took the time to rework/re-edit/ detailing players etc.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:23 PM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 4

I need some feedback.

JSOU, you know alot about this game by now im sure, have you figured out the reason why fast db's loose footraces with computer wr's? And its not a tapping factor or stamina
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2010, 08:16 AM   #136
Pro

FORMULA316's Arena

OVR: 14
Icon10 Re: JSOU's Finished 2009-2010 NFL Rosters & Franchise file

'Drunk, Idiot Kicker'

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »