Home

Sorry guys I have went to the Dark Side

This is a discussion on Sorry guys I have went to the Dark Side within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-16-2009, 05:39 PM   #9
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Sorry guys I have went to the Dark Side

You probably should have just written this under your roster thread, since that is where people will be questioning about updates, etc.

I've got one of those $60 paperweights in my basement next to my xbox too. Couldn't get me this year though.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:31 PM   #10
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

You know Josh,I know how you feel.When M10 came out I got to a point where I was close to going over.There are elements that are new and enjoyable as opposed to a game that you know like the back of your hand.

I bought a 360 in anticipation of 2k8 but when I found it was pretty much online only and not very customizable I felt like I needed a next-gen football game.I've still wrestled with playing Madden 10 and taking the good with the bad.I do see a difference in football logic when playing 2k5 though.

Roster making can somewhat burn you out at times too.While it's largely appreciated you get alot of nitpicking over an obscure player not being quite right or looking up a jersey# on a 'reliable' site and then it isn't right.

At any rate,you still have friends and people that appreciate the rosters you put out over here.I 100% understand where you're coming from.

Greg
Old 09-16-2009, 08:26 PM   #11
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Sorry guys I went to the Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
meaning M10. I might work on my rosters but for now I am really enjoying the game. It also allows me more time with my family. I will be back, just not sure when. Good luck with your rosters for this year. Josh
Sounds like a good thing to me having fun and enjoying time with your family, we're not going anywhere and you can always come back to what you've helped put together here that being your roster sets and comments of useful info.

I'm kinda gettin' back into the mix myself after a long time out and I know from experience roster building can wear on you so enjoy yourself buddy and try something different, M10 isn't a cure all but it has its moments so keep an open mind and like I said enjoy yourself have fun and take time to enjoy the family thats whats important...oh bye the way I kinda like M10 myself but 2k will always be my No.1. so good luck you'll be back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2009, 10:49 PM   #12
Pro

clarkerots's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
jsou4646...I'm Really Happy for you and all and I'mma Let You Finish....."BUT NFL2K5 is the greatest NFL Football Game of ALL-TIME.....ALL-TIME!!!!!"
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 11:32 PM   #13
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

OK, I'm back. I just played 2 quarters of 2k9 and it made me realize that this is a true game play sim. It does have it's annoying issues, but I must get these rosters done for '09. I made too many global edits that make the game play even better. M10 is fun, and graphically insane, but not as fluid. Back to my office to work on these rosters.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:08 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

Glad to hear it, welcome back.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:29 AM   #15
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

LMAO that was short time going to the darkside.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2009, 12:08 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 15

WOW!!! All it took was 7 1/2 hours for you to come back to 2K5. LMFAO.

Welcome back bud.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »