Home

2K10 FILES COMING SOON

This is a discussion on 2K10 FILES COMING SOON within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-01-2009, 08:24 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: 2K10 FILES COMING SOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballfullback
Good to hear another 2k10 roster is coming out.

Question gr18, not trying to put you in the hot seat or nothin, but

What have you done to tackle the speed issue in 2k5, if anything?
good question i am wondering also
Old 07-01-2009, 10:46 PM   #10
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballfullback
Good to hear another 2k10 roster is coming out.

Question gr18, not trying to put you in the hot seat or nothin, but

What have you done to tackle the speed issue in 2k5, if anything?

I'm guessing you've been playing the high-aggression files that are out.JSOU and FunNgun's files are good but play a different way than mine and Puja's.Puja and I put out files more like the original game's only with tweaks in certain categories that need be.This makes for different styles of gameplay for different tastes.You'll have to play them all to see which you prefer.

I'll probably need about 10 days to 2 weeks to get it done.I have to go through play-by-play and still have to look at getty images when I do teams for the equipment.I'm about 2/3 done.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:59 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 18

yea well thankgod another .. i love having all the rosters possible ... (i have every roster on dolphins site .... it is crazy full up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2009, 10:27 AM   #12
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydave
Have you tried hitting the triangle instead of the x on the controller, I had this happen to me as well and once i hit the triangle after saving the file it loaded just fine.
I have absolutely NO idea what you meaning? Please clear it up for me, I'm desperate
Old 07-02-2009, 10:59 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

You said that you have a PS3 correct? You said you can actually see the file you want to save/download, but when you try to download it you can't? Am I missing something? Instead of pressing X try pressing the triangle on the controller, it will open the folder and show you the actual file you want to save. I had this same thing happen to me when I was downloading rosters for MLB the show and through trial and error i finally got it to work...good luck
Old 07-03-2009, 11:43 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
I'm guessing you've been playing the high-aggression files that are out.JSOU and FunNgun's files are good but play a different way than mine and Puja's.Puja and I put out files more like the original game's only with tweaks in certain categories that need be.This makes for different styles of gameplay for different tastes.You'll have to play them all to see which you prefer.

I'll probably need about 10 days to 2 weeks to get it done.I have to go through play-by-play and still have to look at getty images when I do teams for the equipment.I'm about 2/3 done.
Okay cool, good answer lol
I'm playing JSOU's roster. The only problem I'm having is that there isn't much speed difference in players. A perfect example of this was when I ran a counter sweep/power play. My left OT and OG pulled and the DE came free and just stayed with Westbrook the whole 20 yards until a CB caught me. Now Brian Westrbrook is no slug as we all more surely know lol So yeah, that's my main problem, DE staying stride for stride with westbrook. I mean, I think MAYBE if you stretched out the speed a bit, it wouldn't hurt. You know, how madden is doing it now apparantly. Then just play on fast game speed.
I like that you're not making big tweeks, because I just want tweeks for players who have changed a bit and might have gotten worse or better, and new players. Ya know. I think I'm really gonna like your roster.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:36 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

Im glad to hear its not a freaked out roster. That way I can make the changes I like to make, but with updated rosters (player personel). I really dont like agression being the same for all of a position.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2009, 12:12 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

i tried downloading your ps2 rosters and others from nfl2k5rosters to no avail. using original gameshark; do you know if i have to use something else? i can transfer files to flashdrive then to memoory card but it does not link up to game. anybody know the problem please help, been playing video games since 1980 and this is the best football in my opinion. i am lazy now so i play on coach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »