Home

Old 12-04-2009, 06:54 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: 90's Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakraider
Hey capa, I went back and played a game using your 89-90 roster, it was great. Thanks for the great roster. With all the rosters sometimes I forget to go back and play with some of the classics.
Thanks Oak and Keji. I actually did that one sort of quickly to get it out...it was Bo Jackson's big year I think.

I haven't done one since...just takes too much time and too much out of me. I admire the guys like puja, dolph, Jsou, Keji, etc...who keep pushing the envelope and making ultra-realistic rosters. I am not quite at that level, but had a blas for the few years I pumped different seasons and oldtime teams out.

As other roster makers will atest, it is a never ending pursuit for perfection. Every time you play you see a tweak that can be made ("oh...he only wore one wrist band in 1977..."). LOL. Maddening!

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2009, 10:22 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

are any of these old school rosters available for ps2 please besides whats on the main page list
Old 12-23-2009, 08:53 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

You can use these X box rosters for PS2, but you will have to cut paste the players into a max file, (I don't know of any way else to convert zip to max?), Finns editor allows you to open both at the same time so try that, will take some time but what doesn't in all of this...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »